The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tit Bits : Frozen . . . . . Calling Mr Flinstone!

You would have noticed a slide show of Eddie Cibrian. I think that he is sooooooo sexy! I think it was that episode of Dirty Sexy Money where he did that towel scene that just reminded me what a hunk he is. And seeing him on Ugly Betty later was just all too delicious! Anyhoo, I have realised that it is time to start opening up to men. I can see my wedding day funnily enough, but it is the path to that I am interested in for now. My wedding day will come and boy will be something to remember. I am the go BIG type of guy! hehehehehehe


Anyhoo! So I have been surrounding myself with Eddie images and having quite a few pleasant mind trips with Eddie playing the leading man in my blissful and deliciously scripted dreams. I am figuring that it is a matter of time before an Eddie lookalike or somebody that reminds me of Eddie shows up! Right?!


I can vouch that on two occasions it did happen which did really get me thinking, this thing could actually work.
So I was in Cape Town at one of my favourite hang outs. It is like a Sunday ritual for the locals to take to this place and enjoy good food made from love and just chill and catch up. I was sitting on a bench and my pals on the hay. And then he approached, my Eddie lookalike! He walked right up to me and asked me if the seat next to me was taken! I was like it is free (outward reaction) and OMG! Jackpot Universe (all on the inside!!!). As I started figuring out what to say, he called to someone and then she came. His girlfriend!!!!!!! Anyhoo, I left that experience in shock at how similar he was to Eddie. It was looking at his younger brother!


Then there was breakfast with my closest mates (Sex and the City gals) at my most favourite hangout for breakfast over great conversation. What was funny is that I was telling my friends about my Eddie experiment and what happens! Another Eddie lookalike sits at the table next to us. I am like ok 2nd time is the charm! Rubbing my hands in anticipation of a great feast! Yum Yum! And then his girlfriend shows up 5 minutes later and that is where it is.



So I am left scratching my head. I feel like I am signalling a mixed signal. There is the blissful and happy Eddie vibe but I suspect there is also another strong signal going along. If I just look at circumstance, I suspect the "I am not available and there is no time to be with you and how do I make space for you?" vibe! At least I know that the place to meet them is at my favourite hangouts. LOL!






So here is to releasing that. It is about making the time and space for my Eddie! hehehehehehe. If anything it is fun!



Take care xoxoxoxoxo . . . . . . . will keep you posted!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected