The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Tit Bit : Does your immediate environment support what you want?

I am soooo invested in understanding how to create a space to attract Wiseman Nos 7 into my life.  I do appreciate the blockages I have but something hit me this weekend that really inspired me to take some action.  When you look at your immediate surroundings, how are they supporting what you want out of life?  If you took a walk about in your home/living space, what does it really say about what you want in life?

I mean let's take the bedroom for example and what it represents to most out there!  It is the space for most where they lay their body to rest and re-rejuvenate, a place to breathe and disappear from the world and for most, a place where you enjoy some great physical intimacy! Today, if you saw your bedroom for the first time, what feeling would it give you just being in its presense?

How many of us have the bedroom in a state where you want to spend time in there and love the energy of what it offers?  From my life perspective, being a typical boy type bachelor, my bedroom was simply a mess of clothes all over with no real place for anything inside the room.  So by it  being a mess, I really was ashamed to let anyone into that room especially if he was an overnight guest.  The timing had to be perfect! That means I needed a day or so to temporarily make the problem go away by cleaning up the room.  But long term the mess would creep back because I did not do it properly.  How is that for my current situation with relationships.  I need to time to be perfect to consider them.  Interesting!

So this weekend, I spent it painfully going through all the stuff.  I decided to bring some clarity to the room. So I started with something simple.  What I did not need in the bedroom had to leave and I attempted to do a first attempt to find a place for stuff.  The room's energy has taken on a beautiful inviting peacefulness.  Love it!

But now, I can see clearly see its potential of what it can become when I apply some creativity to it.  Yes, I got some great ideas for how to re-decorate it but what I love, is that I now see the future vision of it more clearly.

I have no idea if this will make that big a difference to the bigger picture of life but I do know deep down that it did sooooo much for my mental atmosphere.  It was very symbolic of getting clear inside and making space for the greater and new to come in.  All I can do is enjoy the room's new energy and watch this space.  And it cost me absolutely  nothing to create that space.

So I am willing to bet that if you looked a little more closer, there is a physical representation somewhere in your house of your state mind.  And sometimes, by putting some love and energy in that space, helps shift some mental stuff inside.  What have you to lose by giving it a try?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Loved this post. I have always believed that only two things ought to happen in your bedroom, sleeping and well, I still waiting for that myself :) maybe I ought to heed your advice ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gemel! I will say that I am sleeping a whole lot better. Clearer mind and calmer mind and not throughts raging from all angles. That is an immediate benefit I felt. But curious what else it will invite in.

    PS: I am also waiting hehehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected