The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

One Moment Meditation : Day 3 : What To Do With The Body




Day 3 of the lesson series speaks to working with meditation positions.  The trick seems to be get as you can comfortable but to draw the line a position that does not push you into taking a nap!  It is pretty basic stuff but what I found helpful is that when you do the straight back thing and keeping the chin parallel to the ground, it increases your ability to relax and focus.


I found that particularly helpful when I was doing evening meditations after a loooooong day at the office.  I did not slip into a coma as a result and could focus on being in the moment and with my breathe.  I cannot say that there was anything earth shattering or profound from practicing this except that position has its place and do not underestimate how it impacts your ability to relax and focus at the same time.


Read more about the lesson by going to the link : Day 3 : What To Do With Your Body

I would love to hear from you on how being in a moment fully impacts your day to day lives.  Feel free to drop me a mail on crazeebeelivin@gmail.com  or inbox me on Facebook or Twitter.


2 comments:

  1. I like you use to slip into a coma, only to wake and think, what happened to my meditation.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - it does feel like that. hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected