The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Friday, April 3, 2009

Did you get that? Let me put it on BLAST!

Is the Universe really clear on what is good for me? Reason I am asking is because I feel I have so many conflicting desires that are constantly launched! So my question is how do I put what I really want on BLAST so it is clear to the Universe but more importantly I guess is the question around allowing it exist in my life?

I have had quite an interesting journey with the Law of Attraction. I guess it all started when I had this desire to reconcile being gay with being a Christian. I was very after does God really care who I sleep with or want to spend the rest of my life with?

Then came the book “Conversations with God” which was first introduced to me by a friend of mine that read it and found great comfort in the book. Many years later, I was at exclusive books at OR Thambo (JHB International in the day) and there was the book. I figured, I had a long flight and needed something to read besides all the favourite magazines. And that is where the journey started with understanding the Law Of Attraction.

So it is all about this concept of your sponsoring thought, that thought that is aligned perfectly with what you believe. This can only mean that this is what you vibrate at and hence the reality of your life is a mere reflection of that. When we pray to God, what we ask for and give thanks to will only manifest with what is our true vibration. Very simple concept in theory but so much more difficult to practice (My experience)

So comes “The Secret” which for me is very much the accessible, break it down practically use of the Law of Attraction.

But recently I am learning about a new dimension to all this. The art of allowing and letting go to flow with universal current! This coincides with the secret bottom line (feel like you will when you have it, feel worthy, believe like no other and give thanks for its existence even when it is not there physically).

I will admit trying Rhonda’s take on things and I found it very fake at first. Some of it worked and some of it did not and I know that it is all a function of me and where my head and heart was at. But what I did not come out of the experience with, was my pattern, my flava and my insight to understanding this!

My discovery of late is that we has humans, experience and as we experience, we desire, as we desire so does the Universal radar pick it up as we offer vibration, the Universe answers. Then we are now at the position of allowing it in, resisting or flowing with the current to wellness and bliss!
(Thanks to the Teachings of Abraham by Jerry and Ester Hicks for this gem of insight)

Like a maths formula, once you understand the elements, the formula makes sense and so does the answer that is logically deduced. That for me is the maze of the law of attraction right now. What does my maths formula entail to get my deliberate creations spot on?????????


So I know that I am allowing or resisting subconsciously and my desire to start making this all conscious and understanding the link to being deliberate in my creating and harnessing my divine powers for living my bliss.

So I dedicate this series to the journey of understanding deeper the mechanics of the “Law Of Attraction” that makes it real and practical for me! This is going to be sooooooooooo much fun



;-)



2 comments:

  1. I read The Secret and Conversations with God... wasn't too taken with the latter... The Secret is interesting, and ties in a lot with biblical fith, which I see from what you've written you relate to... the only thing is there are more laws... attraction is just one of them... so I think it's good to play with it and explore life, without the belief that we get EVERYTHING we want...

    interesting blog mister... look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, thanks for the note. Appreciate your comment. More laws? Now my interest peaks!

    ReplyDelete

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected