The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Friday, April 10, 2009

Halo




I grew up in the good old town of Pietermaritzburg, KZN. My parents were firm believers that PMB was the place to raise kids which would enable them to walk the earth with some sort of strong moral fibre and a sense of good values! One day, I should ask my mom and dad how we fare these days seeing we have taken over heading up our lives for some years now ;-)





Anyhoo, this does mean that I make the trek to PMB for at least one of the big holidays in any year. This year it was Easter! Life got in the way and there I was on Wednesday evening, faced with expensive air tickets and then decided, oh hell, let me drive! How bad can it be?



On the way and completely overdosed on my favourite Diva's belting out emotion and vocal gymnastics, I switch from playlist to radio and there was Beyonce belting out Halo on East Coast Radio. She managed the number 2 spot on the top songs of the week list! I am very positive that I must have been open to hear something from the universe because somehow I lapped up all the words of the song and here is where it took me....................................................



There is a part of me that believes that there are people in this world that see through our bullshit, our walls and our spikes of protection. They see our core, and our beauty even though we keep asking what are you on? They have a knowing of what is tucked away under all those protective layers we have. These are true angels to us and gifts to be appreciated for what they bring to our lives.

There is also those people we just click with! No real understanding of who they are from long conversation or the benefit of time and exposure. Just getting that good feeling deep down that there is something they have innate in them that appeals to you and something you need to get a piece of or bask in.




There is a school of thought that says that all relationships in our lives exist to enlighten us as we move forward on our path. It is all ego that wants us to believe that we get completed by that other person. We are whole when we have that special one in our lives to share, grow with and witness us living and experiencing. The aim is to take a look at all our relationships and leverage them as vehicles to enlighten us. Within relationships, there are perfect reflections back to us of the stuff we need to take note of.


This sentiment is finding a space within me and is growing. I can see how applicable this has been in my life. I can say that I have witnessed such beauty in all people that have touched my life. I have been inspired to be better, torn down to learn that no matter what, I can bounce back! I have been challenged to end up walking away validated in my core of what I stand for and in other cases operate on a new level of understanding.


So with that, I give thanks for the angels in my life currently and for those to come – I am all about further enlightenment………………………bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected