The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Daylight

What an awesome weekend!!!!!! Danke Universe and Crazeebee!!!!!

I love a good night out! I have not had one of those in such a long time. Sometimes I wonder how I manage to forget such basic yet powerful pratices. Making connections!!! So the down low...........

I went to a dinner party last night and I only knew one person at the party that I had not spoken to in like 5 years. So I was faced with the concept of being the new boy in the group. And this was a group of gay men only. It had been so long since I did the exclusively gay thing. I think ever since one of my best friends (gay boy) moved out the country, I kinda just did not make an effort to make any more gay friends. So when this opportunity presented itself I was like, OK! I am scared sh1tless (So rusty at this! Do I have to sharpen my B!TCH game talk?) but hey take a chance!


As much as I love my straight friends who have played a fundamental role in assisting me with carving out the awesome life I do have. There are those times when only a gay boy knows. And it is just so great to kick back, share and learn.

And what a lovely evening it turned out to be. A bunch of fabulous good hearted men, great food, red wine and awesome company. This is what I love about new adventures that put you out your comfort zone or merely meeting someone new. I am constantly amazed at what I learn from the experience and about myself. The insights are soooooo delightful!


I loved how we were able to share, connect, learn and enlighten. Awesome, awesome stuff! This so reminds of the days when I was discovering Cape Town and making it my home. The parties, the people, the city and myself. I was constantly on a high there as I grew closer and closer to knowing who I was and starting to love who I was. I had that same feeling last night.


That feeling of connection with something higher, the melting of good energy and just rushing on the goodness that living is meant to be! Fun, Easy and Blissful!!!! Clearly I got my fair dose of the universal happy drugs! I want some more...........BTW!!!!

I also had my weigh in today and proudly, progress and according to project targets. Yipeee! The blubber is melting away. That Easter blimp is out the way and moving on steadily to making more progress.


I also attempted to bake today. I got a friend to play the role of coach as I attempted to do something homemade with love from me not my favourite Food Market Store. So I created some delicious beautiful chocolate brownies. This is for a pamper party I am attending soon which promises to be a delicious affair of spoiling ourselves. Yum Yum..........


So right now, it is about being in the afterglow following some awesome experiences. I got to share who I am, expand my world, meet some awesome people, feel connected to great energy, create with love and relish in the amazing bonds I have in my life with some good people.



So HUGE thank you for my blessings, for the turn around in my emotional vibration, for the small amazing moments that all add up and just a darn good time. Keep 'em comin!!!

I was thinking so much about rays of light when I thought about this weekend's experiences.
That is why I can take on the world after watching a sun rise! How you see the light fill the world and take over gently illuminating all it comes across. It is pure and beautiful! And I love the concept of the brand new day that comes along with a sunrise.
The opportunity to take the next step forward, to decide what next, to make better and to live and be! Just a constant reminder of when darkness hits how one has to embrace light and love....................the path then becomes clear. So moving forward....................................

2 comments:

  1. Hi Crazeebee747,

    Just come by via Life in the Second Half.
    Love your post your Sunday sounded very good.
    And brownies too yummy.
    Love the photo of the sunrise gorgeous.
    Have a good day today and enjoy as much as possible.

    Love,
    Herrad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Herrad,

    That is what I love about sunrises! You see the beginning of a new day, of hope and the power of the next step! All contained in your choice! Love it!

    Hug
    CB

    ReplyDelete

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected