The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Right Here! Love vs Human Nature?

What happens when the going gets tough? When your life seems to have some challenge, some nasty road bumps and you find that you trip or have a speed wobble. The result - You fall with your face flat in the gunk!

And this is the part where it is in your best interests to pick yourself up! Dust off the gunk! And try, try, try again to get to your bliss.....................So it stands to reason that the most powerful part of this process of digging deep, tapping into resilience and finding the energy somehow to move forward lies in that conversation you have internally to get your mind and heart back to burning brightly with purpose, passion and love?!?!?


I have been having a fascinating time learning about this whole emotional set-point theory. There is this theory that we need to establish where our emotional set point lies on the various areas of our lives and the process is merely to "reach" for a better feeling thought. This assumes that thoughts are the beams that attract your reality and your feelings are your radar as to what is on its way. The better the feeling, the more aligned you are to what is coming. But basically your objective is to find relief by continuously reaching for thoughts that make you feel better. A bit like injecting universal "Happy Drugs" !!! ;-)

Lame Man's version - The crappier you feel about something, the bigger the warning of the sh1t storm on its way to your life.............
I have generally been feeling crap and it has been as a result of events that happened in this week. I was left with the Love Me in conflict with the Ego Me!!!!!!! Truly feeling a little Jekyll and Hyde hovering from needy, wanting assurance, wanting external comfort to wisdom, knowing and trusting and back again. Was rather interesting how I oscillated between the two sides of the vibration graph !?!?!?! I am not in the mood for the looming sh1t storm so where are the universal happy drugs? Hook a brother up!!

And to think a 2kg piece of extra lard evident from the final figure on my scale earlier in this week actually set this off!!!!! How much power did I give that piece of LARD!!!! OMG!!!!!!Cannot believe how it spiraled ??!?!?!


So right now I am left very much with the devil on one shoulder versus angel on the other shoulder! And all this to decide what the next steps should be. Say ok you win b1tch versus I control my destiny, please step aside or face consequences!!!!!
This week with all its challenge was good in reminding me about the internal conversations I have with myself. Not all so positive of late I will admit! And that has been so strange because I am normally quite effective and turning my mind state around. So something to work on. I guess cynicism does creep in when you not too careful.
I am also really beginning to see the benefit of this emotional set point and making a deliberate effort to move up the scale to more positive feelings. If anything (whether this law of attraction works or not) it is the whole concept of getting your mind and your heart in a better place which puts you on a more effective level to take action.
So right now I am confused and working through getting to a space in my head of taking the next positive step to bliss all wrapped up in my personal projects that are currently on the go (with their current setbacks) to manifest that in my life.
I will deal with this week's disappointments and looking to take the next empowered step to getting back on track. I guess I had my moments of feeling overwhelmed but such is human nature (feeling the one extreme to know, feel and appreciate the opposite).
So here is to making my way back to love right here, right now..................I guess one just has to open their eyes and heart! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Well, I also had several disappointments in the past. In fact, I had so many that I am already numb to their effects on my well-being. Methinks you are a nice guy and you have the power to overcome whatever terrible feelings of disappointment you are having. Bless you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jun,

    Been having several personal projects on the way to make bliss a norm in my life. Just had setbacks on some of them that really had me overwhelmed for a few days. This being work, home and with some friendships. But regardless, the blessings are still in abundance so trusting that. Thanks again for your comment.

    Hug

    ReplyDelete

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected