The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Keepin it Gangsta!

AKA : Staying true in the situation / Keeping it real / staying true to the cause

So I had my favourite music channel on today. Experiencing a beautiful autumn day in Johannesburg and had the strangest feeling! Like I had this clean slate / blank page and I could chose to fill it with whatever I wanted! Anyhoo, while doing the routine "dance my way" to getting ready for the day, the term sprung out at me from the television "I'm gonna keep it Gangsta!"



How I love google! When in doubt, GOOGLE! So I found the meaning of the above phrase! And loved the twist to it! Very Urban / Street vibe going on. But the message got me thinking...





KEEPIN IT GANGSTA!! hmmmmmmmm


CB definition : This term makes me think of the truth that burns at our core! When we remove ego, insecurity and fear basically the other side of the emotional scale and resonate on the Love side where hope, positivity, strength and bliss dwell we find the essence of what keeping it real means.

Being faced with completely packing up and leaving SA for about two years (for work reasons) got me thinking of what "home" really meant to me. And funny enough, it had nothing to do with the city itself but more that feeling you get walking down the street on a typical day in your home town!

All I know that it has more to do with what life represents to you in that moment when you in the world with its hussle and bussle. In that now moment where everything is perfect including you and what is on its way is a bundle of excitement, positive anticipation and salivating glands getting ready to enjoy the deliciousness of the blessings!



But I got thinking to who's version of the truth counts?!!!!?!?!

There is always an opinion (expert), someone who has a life changed for the better and reveals their secret, our "Heroes", our God who we not supposed to question but merely trust (well that was the taught version when I was a kid which I so do not believe anymore) and then yours! That loving, warm whisper that lets you know what is true for you!


And I see how listening to this truth does tend to be a challenge for most of us. My most relevant right now is trying out this empowered eating thing. Ignoring the scale for a while, listening to my body and consuming the foods I believe it is asking for and knowing how that differs to emotional cravings that when substituted with food is the problem! Beginning to understand emotional set points and knowing how to navigate back to vibrational frequencies of Love, Bliss and Positivity! All this about listening to that inner voice and inner intelligence.

But I also am becoming aware of distractions that push be right back into fear and then that tender whisper from within is drowned out by the "expert", the "hero" or the anyone I deem more worthy of a voice as insecurity and doubt consume me and fade my voice....

I love how simple this theory can be! Are you closer to Fear or Love inside? With that you can honestly navigate to clarity and your inner truth when you make a deliberate attempt to get to the love side of the scale within you. Imagine the magic and power you can unleash! Yum Yum Yum.....


So tonight, just a little note to remembering to keeping inner truth strong and knowing that we all blessed with intuition, that voice of universal intelligence and wisdom! Here is to listening to it and here is finding our way back to love when plunged into fear............................

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected