The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Thursday, April 5, 2012

(E)ducate Yourself



Sorry for the late post.  Hectic Day!  Anyhooooooooooooo

I have learnt that education is the greatest gift you can give yourself and others.  And yes, in my country, people sing, preach and go on about how important education is for the future of the country and the one thing we should insist our kids have.  But I would like to spend a bit of time of what true education really means to me!

I have degrees behind my name and yes I am one of those straight A students.  The only place I like it straight (hehehehehehe).  But education to me is not how well you know a subject like Maths, Science etc For me education is deepening your awareness and understanding of a subject.  It is unpacking layers and getting to a truth that makes you simply understand something on various dimensions or levels.

And what better education is there for you to pick the subjects that create your best life.  Some subjects include Yourself as the Person, What is means to forgive and live in that, How to work through dischord, How to understand others, How to love yourself, How to love others, How to invite and allow inspiration, basically how to be at your best in any situation!

It starts with a curiousity, an awareness and a journey to unpacking and understanding.  So know today, that going to a university, or getting tons of degrees does not really get you educated!  Is it when you apply your curiousity, your openness, you awareness that you start your powerful education process and start to unpack and understand deeper.  And somehow, life will play along.  When you go in with openness and curiousity, events unfold, books will come your way, opportunities will come that will help and life even puts teachers in your space to get you there.  And it starts with a open mind and heart!

It is about choosing the subjects that will bring you to your best life!  Go on!  Educate yourself!




Visit A to Z Challenge page for more details

4 comments:

  1. I'm forever educating myself...readying over 200 variet blogs helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Daft Scots Lass - Agreed. Blogs can teach so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boyfriend is always cracking up because I HAVE to look stuff up. If I see someone who looks familiar in a movie or TV show, I have to refer to IMDB. If it's something someone's talking about, I have to look it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it is so easy these days with those nifty smartphones :)

      Delete

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected