The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Monday, April 30, 2012

(Z)inger!



I have absolutely no idea what word I could use for Z.  I have always managed to get something but this one was really beyond me.  So I went with Zinger.  One of my favourite sin foods has the word Zinger in it.

So as my final post for the A to Z challenge.  It ends with a thank you.  Thank you for allowing me to tap into something different and making me realise that even with a challenge on my hands, that my voice is pretty clear of what I would like to say on this blog.  And that has been such a gift for me.  To know that what I want to say from the heart is still there no matter what.  I cannot wait to do this again.

Hope April has proved to be a awesome month.  My biggest take away from April has been leap and the net will appear.  Go forth and do life from the heart and what you need comes when you need it.  That has been huge for me and I learn and live it one step at a time.

Here is to an awesome May!  Yay!




Visit A to Z Challenge page for more details

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing the Challenge. I was pretty spectacular wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and well done to you as well. It was awesome indeed!

      Delete
  2. YAY!!! We made it to the end!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks JoJo. Loved your Zodiac ending to it all ;)

      Delete

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected