The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

(C)ourage!



The "never been kissed" episode of Glee really got to me.  Poor Kurt was going through a lonely phase and just could not connect to that awesome side of himself and lost what it meant to just be himself.  Then he met Blaine and with that so much changed.  He was reminded of the idea of embracing courage to still follow the dream, that desire no matter what!

Yes it gets scary sometimes when you shed from what you know and step into the unknown.  But there is the promise of such delicious experiences, awareness and deeper understanding.  And courage is about the those decisions within you to allow what is in front of you to be and you take it on with the best of who you in that moment and experience.

Just recently, I took a leap and clutched my courage closer and I allowed someone to see me with my defenses down and me in my natural environment.  It seems easy but one never realises just how scary it gets to let someone see you like that with the potential of them rejecting you!  I have been so pleasantly surprised to be seen as I am and liked for that.  How the pressure just lifted and I could just be me.  Loved it!

It takes courage to step up to the unknown on its way when you follow the path to your bliss.  Things will happen that make you question but things will also happen to make you see that it's on its way to you.  So today, have the courage to do even the little things that made you back off or steer clear off before.  It does not always need to be such grand gestures to prove your courage to yourself.

Enjoy the flow of deliciousness that comes from flowing into the bliss!

1 comment:

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected