The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

2011 : LIfe As It Is Now



I have not written one of these in a long time.  Blogging for me is a fine line of what is considered sharing that enriches others versus sharing to misuse this wonderful platform of expression.  So here is some feedback on my life as a result of living through inspired action!

Day by Day I am embracing the theme of Ignite and Burn Brightly.  It is being aware of what brings me pleasure and bliss, what brings me pain and heaviness and shining my flame to that so that I can see it, feel it, deepen my understanding and then simply choose what is next for me!  I feel a definite shift where I am living more each day to deal with what is in front of me and embracing what it allows me to see and choose for my life.  This is allowing shifts and movement in so many areas:

Intimacy : I am finding such a pureness and trueness coming out in my life.  I have found a group of people where I can express the metaphysical side of things.  What a joy!  I am finding that my leadership style is taking on a truer interaction at work.  I am learning and healing in ways I could have never imagined.  I can feel deep down that a space has opened, a vacuum of love, a sacred space where I am more than ok to allow someone to flow into it and be themselves and journey with me.  That is the best way I can describe what I am feeling.

Being of Service : I get that I have lots to learn about me and some concepts before I can truly be effective in this space of giving that adds value to another.  I realise that I have to release a sense of selfishness and the idea that giving of myself depletes me.  So one day, I would like to truly give that empowers and adds value to another's life but until then, I learn and grow my maturity to be in a strong empowered position to do that.

Immediate Environment Supports Desire : I see it more clearly than ever.  I am in a space where the energy of my living spaces impact me that I can start feeling what it does for me.  There is a strong pull to create a beautiful space in the bedroom and a sacred workspace to create!  So I start with some decor and renovation to enable that

Learn A New Craft : I do not believe that I have created a space for this to happen as yet.  I have soooo much going on just settling what is currently on my plate.  So I get the feeling that this will come when it needs to.  I can say that I am back to reading again.  So I am finding reading a pleasure as it used to be before my TV addiction took over!

People That Matter : I have found a that I am getting into a space with people where we can share a positive view on this world.  My conversations are definitely moving to one where we examine our position to life and the subjects.  That is such an empowering way to chat.  The healing and inspiration is amazing from that kind of dialogue.

Feeling What Needs Feeling : I have been up and down on this one.  But I am not as a afraid as I used to be to drop into the feeling and let it be felt.  It is amazing that emotions are just that.  To be felt and then they dissolve and you uncover something very precious that lies beneath them.  I have found some priceless wisdom on how I see the world, the story I tell myself that does not serve me in any way and the opportunity to let it go.

Less Self Conscious, More In The Zone : Shooooo!  The universe is giving me enough opportunity to practice this.  Somedays I am up for it, somedays I run away.  But I am happy that I am more in the space of trying it out more than running away.  That is progress which is such a blessing.  You will be amazed at how this gets in the way of you truly being the moment to soak up all its lessons, understanding and bliss!



The above has allowed my workspace to take me higher and stronger than I could have ever imagined.  The things I get to do are truly amazing.  I will admit that I am blessed when I look at my work and the empowerment and influence I have.  My prosperity is abundant and one where I do not have to worry about like I used to in the past.  My romantic relationships are picking up and that is awesome.  It is about time I got to know some special men and settle with a great one.  My family life is strong and full of love.  I am also more at ease and in love with who is in the mirror and that is probably the biggest blessing I could ask for.

Go Strong and with love
CB



Some images found at  wickedgayblog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected