The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Monday, April 18, 2011

Some Things I am Loving . . . . .



There is sooooo much good in life these days that I cannot really contain my excitement and happiness.  It is good to be alive and blessed.  We tend to forget that when we get caught up in life.  Here are some of the moments/experiences/things that have got the deluxe of CrazeeBee love!

Inspired Action - I cannot fully explain this but there comes these moments when all the stars align and everything simply goes your way.  Every word you say, every action you take is effortless, energising and brings back more than expected.  It is like you are plugged into something amazing that is simply making it all unfold in a wonderful way.  I have had some of those experiences of late and I must say they are delicious!

Someone that asks for your advice and you see the difference it makes in their life! - This is probably the most highest compliment a person or life can bring you.  When someone comes to you for advice and you share it.   Then you witness how they have applied it and how they have blossomed and grown into something better and stronger than what they were.  Precious!

Facials - I have gotten back into facials.  What was I thinking taking a break from them in the first place. I love how beautiful you feel with that skin that feels like it is glowing!








Supernatural Series 5
- Yum Yum Yum!  I have finally got my hands on it.  I will admit for the first couple of series I was a serious Dean camp but in season 4, Sam in all his darkness drew me in.  So now I am a fully fledged Sam camp.  Go sexy!  He is delicious though.

Winter is a coming - Winter is on it's way to South Africa.  Although I was born in heart of winter, I also am not a fan of freezing weather but a HUGE fan of winter fashion!  It is gorgeous and I am excited to see what is out for this winter.  Yay!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome :) I also have a habit of not seeing all the little things that make life wonderful :)

    I totally agree with your winter part... I love the winter wear... :) and with Winter, I can start baking my warm oven baked puddings yum :)and various soups...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baking puddings! How Yum and Purrrfect for winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time I bake something, I'll take a pic and post it :) LOLz

    Hmmm I need some new inspiration though...

    I think I bake a chocolate honey cake... (I got the inspiration from you name... cool huh!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! Please do post a pic. Chocolate Honey Cake is soooo awesome. I am inspired to start learning to bake me some yummy stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected