The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Friday, January 1, 2010

Turn up your song of freedom! Warm it up with LOVE!





Happy 2010 to all of you! I trust that all that is love makes its way into your lives.








I have been connecting with a multitude of people over the past few weeks and I kept finding myself going back to an episode of Oprah that I watched just before I embarked on my holiday. I don't exactly remember the exact phrase but the theme was that Life/Universe/Inner Wisdom/Divinity will do what it needs to in order for you to take NOTE! It will start gently with a whisper to get your attention / awareness to an aspect for you to take note of and use in your life.


We choose to listen and take inspired action or we choose to ignore it and move on. The wonder for me is that it goes full circle everytime! Round 1 starts with a whisper! We ignore it, Round 2 gets progressively louder! We ignore that, Round 3 gets even louder and so it continues until we cannot ignore it anymore!


It speaks volumes about the challenges we face in our lives where at the end of it all, we have found truth, insight or that puzzle piece that makes the picture clear and instantaneously lights up a perspective that changes the way we see the world. All part of the concept that we are guided and guarded by our Souls / Divinity! All we really asked to do is be aware, take note and take action when required.


2009 has been instrumental in showing me how to start mapping or understanding where in my life I am receiving gentle whispers and where I have deafening screams for me to take note of. What I have also seen is that allowing your joy / bliss is not related to the grandness of the gesture that is visible to the world. The grandness of allowing is that decision that takes place deep within you that enables you to allow love, greatness, bliss, the reality of your dreams etc etc etc . . .


It is meant to be pretty easy to see where life is asking that you take note! If you apply some awareness and just a peek at what is going wrong, or frustrates you, or just brings you down . . . . . . There it is!


You will feel that uncomfortable pain, that resistance and that is your clue where the answer lies when you decide to go into that uncomfortable place! This is where you can start asking yourself where are you avoiding allowing that which will make you happy? What needs to be released or let go in order for you to make those powerful, empowering, energising decisions deep within you? Simply holding these questions in your awareness is enough to start the process of getting what you need to move forward. The trick is to just go with it . . . . . . . .


I recall at the end of 2008 holding a couple of themes in my heart. One just has to look at my bliss list! I was really after finding what made me happy that was outside the professional me. I wanted to wholistcally look at me and what made me happy. That intention brought me meeting my spiritual coach in 2009 (an amazing women who has really challenged me and expanded my view of life for which I am extremely grateful), my spiritual group in 2009, discovering truth about me, my body and the access I have to Divinity! I believe that if happened to me simply by holding onto an intention and not doing much more but simply allowing myself to desire that, that the experiences rolled in during 2009.

I am now of the belief that even the smallest gestures in your life can have significant impacts on your life because they potentially can be linked to the grandest of decisions within your heart of hearts! And that is where it counts. As my manager tells me all the time - "Start off small and then take over the world" I love that sentiment. It speaks to finding that song within you and then turning up the volume as you move along! A song to be enjoyed by you, by others in your space and one that harmonises perfectly with the world.
For me and my life, it means starting with :
  • Simple acts of gratitude

  • Practicing the simple art of allowing by focusing on my breathing for 15 minutes a day. Within this process, I believe the insight or inspiration I need will come to me

  • Strengthening my allowing more by plugging into my iPOD, putting on a song and dancing like no-one is watching because I can

  • Opening up myself to imagine and dream without limitation (I have discovered a cool game for this. Will write some more about it if I find it working for me after my discovery phase)

  • Creating my reality in my current space. I have made some simple changes to my living area that have done wonders for my energy levels within my apartment. Everytime I sit in my living area, I feel that there is a space to enjoy wonder and just be. Small gesture but creates some powerful decisions within me. I am now taking this concept to be real in other parts of my apartment.

So to all of you . . . . . . . . . Happy 2010! I encourage you to find that song in your heart of hearts. Warm it up with some love and start finding a way to crank up the volume . . . . . . . . . . . With this life, I know that it is all connected! You do your little bit, a ripple effect is set into motion and what comes back will amaze even you . . . . . . . Go ahead, CRANK UP THAT SONG OF YOURS . . . . xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Phoebe. Trust that 2010 is filled with blessings for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected