The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Saturday, April 7, 2012

(G)ratitude Gratitude Gratitude



Gratitude is one of the most powerful forces that one can tap into.  Being in a state of thankfulness raises your vibration to such a height that it literally draws all the awesomeness and greatness of life into your reality.  And there is so much you can be grateful for right now in this moment.  Life is not as bad as some make it out to be.  There is always something to be grateful for.

So an idea is to find 5 things to be grateful for everyday.  I find it helps me see that life is always good to me no  matter where I find myself.  It is a form a prayer for me.  Finding at least 5 things to say thank you for.  This leaves you honest and allows you not to take for granted what you have around you that makes your life awesome.

So in honor of being Grateful, here is the CrazeeBee top 5 of the year so far:

  1. Support is always around me!  No matter how scary or uncertain life gets, I have found that I get the support I need to more forward and get me to a place that I am meant to be.  I am truly looked after in the best way and that is something I am very touched by!
  2. I am always in a position of choice!  Yep, I am so lucky that I can always see no matter where I find myself, that I am in a position of choice and that I am guided into making the right ones that serve my highest good.  My life is living proof of that.  Amen!
  3. The answer is always in my reach!  I am finding more and more that my questions are being answered from within.  That is soooo awesome.  I can ask the question and the answer comes to me in the perfect time and the right place.
  4. Music Lives and Breathes Bliss!  I am so loving the good music that has been around this year.  It is all happy, uplifting and gets me in the mood to take on anything.  Breaking into dance!
  5. My home is a Home Sweet Home! As I am changing inside, so is my home beginning to reflect the beauty I am discovering within me.  It is awesome seeing my home transform into something I am loving and look forward to spending time in.  Breathe!



Visit A to Z Challenge page for more details

4 comments:

  1. Sweet gratitude, coming from the same space yet again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my friends made me a Gratitude Journal for 2012 but I do struggle to find 5 things a day, so I've sort of ended up filling it in about once a month with the things I can think of! lol

    Visiting from A-Z
    http://www.tahomabeadworks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jo Jo and thanks so much for the visit. At least you finding the time count blessings. Whatever works ;)

      Delete

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected