The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Monday, April 16, 2012

(N)everending Stories!



There are so many views out there on spirituality and the Higher Power and it is so good for us.  We have such a richness to draw from to deepen our understanding of ourselves and how we experience our journey on this earth.  I am also so grateful for the wise souls and teachers that walk on this earth and share their interpretation of what can be done to experience this world as best we can.  But after all is said and done, it is up to you to make up your mind and heart as to what works for you and what makes you happiest.  You decide what is your NeverEnding Story that you carry out when all happens to you and you experience.  Below is CB's NeverEnding Stories :


  1. What You Give Out You Get Back : No matter how much I try and run away from this, I can always see this in my life.  When I feel judgement, criticism and people that don't listen to me, I can find where I give that out to others.  So it is simple! Give love to get love!  Give understanding to get understanding!  Give warmth to get warmth!
  2. Gratitude Gets Your Magnet Strong To Attract Goodness : I believe that we are vibrational beings and we send out vibrations that attract what is similar to our frequency.  Gratitude is the most powerful way to get our vibrations up there to allow all the greatness to flow into our lives.  Ester and Jerry Hicks taught me this : Just as you eat when you hungry, why don't we raise our vibrations when they dip.  You know when you feel bad and do nothing constructive to raise that vibration! Raising your vibration should on the same concept as eating when you hungry
  3. The Answer Is Always Within You : I hate this story because it always speaks to how responsible I am for my life.  And by me living this, I know that it is me that has to step up!  But I know this because every great experience and opportunity that has come about in my life is because I worked with the answer that came from that magic space within me.  And I cannot deny it as much as I want.  We all have that magic space within us that can give us any answer we need to move forward
  4. People Are A Mirror For You : This is also a hard but true one.  The people that currently surround your life are a mirror for what is going on inside.  So all that irritation, anger etc is you denying that within yourself.  My breakthroughs about me have come about from friction with someone in my space.  Stay curious with those that scare you, irritate you, anger you, disappoint you, there is wisdom in the message they bring!
  5. You Are The Greatest Person To Get To Know : I know this sounds arrogant but you really are the greatest person that you need to get to know! I can see that when I love myself more in an area, how my outer world, relationships and experiences change for the better.  I can see when I make peace with an aspect of me, how I deal better with situations and people.  The more you approve and love yourself, the more you respond to the world, people and experiences with the best of you.  And that is win win in my opinion!






Visit A to Z Challenge page for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected