The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

5 Things About The Boep!



The infamous Boep.  For most men who don't look after themselves as they should, the boep does get to a point of simply getting in the way in more ways than one.  I have been so wrapped up in work that I am neglecting me in a big way and as a result, my boep has grown!  I am not surprised and just need to get back to balance again!

  1. Yes it is all about what you eat.  I cannot even begin to get out of that with any other story but that it comes down to what you eat
  2. On a spiritual level, excess fat is protection or something to get your attention.  I feel for me, it is me going into my one dimensional mode again that life is all work and hence my boep alarm is going off again
  3. Johannesburg does not know how to transition into summer, so the heat is upping fast and the winter clothes no longer offer protection.  So it's exposure of what has gestated over the winter months.  Eeeeeeeeek!
  4. It's uncomfortable!  But what other way to get one's attention to take note of a message
  5. It too shall pass!  A boep is temporary and can go away.  Yay for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected