The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

5 Things About The Perfect Man & Perfect Relationship



I was at a Dr Demartini talk not too long ago.  There was something big that he shared that got me thinking about life differently.  I love it when those experiences come along when you are  invited to look at life differently.  Anyhoo  . . . . . .

He spoke about this concept that whatever you desire is already in your life, it is just a matter of recognizing the form it is in!  That is huge as it means that you are never lacking anything, it is just in a form that you do not see or understand.  So naturally, I asked myself about where my current perfect man for me has manifested?  To protect privacy, I cannot give too much away but currently, the perfect man for me is split into 3!  An amazing man (someone I truly admire), another sexy man (a sexy friend)  and my MacBook.  Hehehehehe 

Let's say, I now understand why it is difficult for one man to step into my boyfriend role!

Here are 5 things to honor my current manifestation of MY MAN!


  1. I get to have the most amazing conversations and get to just be me and share in the most amazing ways. They are not afraid to just be themselves and vulnerable with me and know that I still see them as strong and amazing
  2. I get to laugh and can go on a great journey with them.  Everytime I get to spend with them is an adventure
  3. It sexiness at its best.  They are settled in themselves and have such a great vision of their world.  They know how to have fun and just live a good life and be in their skin.  It is inspiring
  4. I still get to maintain my independence and be myself.  I don't feel like I lose myself and I get to be the crazee that I am known for around them and they are so ok with that ;)
  5. There are tough times and there are disagreements and judgement calls on what I could work on to be better but somehow I manage get over my fears and insecurities and work it with them and continue my strong connection with them



4 comments:

  1. Amen. I do find the situation perfectly suited to where my head and priorities are at. One step at a time till it comes all rolled up in one cool man ;)

    ReplyDelete

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected