The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Fem Fatale! Queen Deluxe! Love em or Hate em?

Moffie! Queen! Those were the words that really cut through me at some point in my life.  Whenever some perceived cruel person who utter them to me, I felt like the worst piece of human scum that roamed the earth!  It meant me being a freak, being a monster and just not being someone that deserved a place in the sun like the rest of the normal human beings.

I can just imagine what a challenge it is for some young people out there seeing what is evident on the outside and how the inside differs from that.  As we see in a butch girl and a camp/feminine boy!  I mean I can just imagine what turmoil there must be trying to figure out how you should be and how you should act just to be left alone to breathe and have a place under the sun.

I get it because this topic has really challenged me quite a bit in the past.  How real a man am I really when I have the flamboyant expression down pat, the wrist that can eloquently add drama to what I say, my other mannerisms and dress sense that require people to do a double take to just make sure they seeing something different than the norm out in public!  Down to my parents and especially my Dads who for some reason just could not handle this little freak who looked like a boy but on all other accounts behaved like the perfect daddy's girl!

So in dealing with this pain of what makes a true man, I have had growing fascination at how masculine and feminine energy inhabit us as individuals.  It really shifts how I see the traditional male and female role.  I find the shift moving towards the concept of coming back to the individual and their make up of how the male and female energy co-exists within them.  It comes down to a matter of energies displayed regardless of the human body they inhabit!

What is clear to me is that both are required as they the aim is that they co-exist and compliment each other rather than compete and go to war with each other.  From where I stand, it seems easier for our Hetro pals to get the synergy of the blending of female and male energy versus our gay pals.  From reading up on it, the common themes exis belowt:

The Male Energy is defined as outward, hard, firm, logical, strong, rational, rough, loud.  And the Female Energy is described as receptive, intuitive, inward, sensitive, delicate, emotional, nurturing. 

Masculinity has its good and bad points which include : protective, eagerness, outwardly helpful, harsh, overly competitive and violent.  So does Femininity which includes : openess, being receptive, listening, nurturing, being weak, insecure, tentative and needy

When I look at the above traits/themes,  I can see how at work and with my immediate family, I comfortably inhabit a powerful masculine energy and with my friends and in romance I shift to strong female energy.   And with that comes the pros and cons.  I get significant results/outcomes in the work I do and with my leadership style that make me so successful but I am known to be cold, indifferent and hardcore!  I am considered very loyal, reliable and understanding to those in my intimate circles but on some occasions seen as weak, needy and insecure.

I am realising more and  more, that it is all about balancing the energies and approaching various aspects of life from that balanced perspective.  So amen that I am in a male's body that functions in a very healthy way.  I do believe that I privilege the Female Energy characteristics a whole lot better as I have judged them as superior to the Male Energy characteristics.  I do believe there is room to invite the masculine energy to be present in more of the various aspects of life.  So ofcourse, there is definitely room for more balance.

So this is dedicated to my sisters out there.   Do you and Do it Proudly.  You have all you need in you to shine bright and be yourself and be happy! Mwah! 

Be open to let that inner butchness have a space to exist with the royalty as well. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected