The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 : The ROCKlist!

2010 was also a great year for music!  Lady Gaga eventually grew on me, Beyonce continued to rock it, Katy pleasantly surprised me with her deepness and I was soooo excited for the star that was Adam Lambert!

10 - Adam Lambert - I really love Adam's style.  He just is who he is and being gay is so a matter of course.  Love that and love his music!

9 - Usher - This man just knows how to smooth it out with his soulful style.  Love "DJ  Got Us Fallin In Love"

8 - Kesha - Loved how she did querky sexy!

7 - Drake - He is a sexy dark soul.  Loved "Find Your Love".  Drake knows how to rock!

6 - Kylie Minogue - Loved "Get Outta My Way"  True Kylie sizzle!

5 - Lady Gaga & Beyonce
I resisted this women for sooo long as it felt like I would be a cliche by loving her.  But once I understood her intention behind the song Telephone, I gained respect for the deepness that she has.  She is an acquired taste in terms of what she is, but for now, I can appreciate where she came from when creating the song Telephone!  Beyonce is fierce as always!



4 - Katy Perry
Katy Perry really surprised me with her latest album.  I was never a fan in the beginning but Teenage Dream was so real that I have now become a fan of Mrs Brand!



3 - Jay Z & Alicia Keys
This is one of those timeless classics.  I loved the feeling of I can take on the world when I listen to this song.  Loved it Loved it Loved it!




2 - Shakira
Whenever I hear the Waka Waka, I fill up with pride, tears and moments of the best time I have had in South Africa in a long time.  What an experience to have had the World Cup overhaul the beauty of my country.




1 - Rihanna
This women knows how to rock it.  From Te-Amo to Rude Boy to What's My Name.  Love Love Love her edgy dark style!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected