The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Confusing the Message with the Messenger!

It is one of the 101's of happiness.  You make yourself happy first!  You are the only one that can truly make yourself happy!  The minute you outsource this to another person, you are destined for anxiety, stress, fear and pain.  The reason being rather simple.  You cannot control another person in what they think, believe, feel and ultimately action.

I was reminded of this in the last week based on a wobbly I had with the current Wiseman Nos 7 in my life.  For a while, I was comfortable that he represented what I desired of a man and that he was a constant reminder of what I wanted to enjoy in a regular encounter with a man.  Somehow, there was a shift from me feeling all good and happy just simply enjoying the experience to it becoming about him being the source of my happiness in the men / relationship space.  And so came the desperation, the neediness, the anxiety and the depression!

I realised how easy it was to slip into making someone other than ourselves responsible for our happiness when it comes to those special people in our lives that we get so much great from.  If we are not careful to keep ourselves in check and honest with what we truly feeling, we end up very easily confusing the message of love, joy and happiness with the messenger.  Thus the messenger ends up being the source of our love, happiness and joy. 

I forgot about the essence of the message with Wiseman Nos 7.  The opportunity to build and share intimacy with someone at their core versus on physical appearance alone.  That truly knowing and loving someone is bigger than what they look like.  That being sexy is bigger than what reflects back from a mirror, that sexy is a state of mind and being!  Getting that confused with the messenger meant that the truth of what Wiseman Nos 7 was teaching me was not burning bright within myself.  It was more me only feeling that with him around.  That is simply dangerous!

So today, I share with you all to look at the source of your happiness, joy and love.  May you have the awareness and courage to see the difference between the true message and keep that separate from the messenger! 

I am not saying it is an easy thing to do but a fruitful one when you can tell the difference.  You then have a choice to embody the message and not expect the messenger to do that work for you!  I am starting to see it and now I know the work required is to simply be brave to let go of the messenger and hold onto the message and allow it to take root in me and burn bright.

Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected