The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 : The Hunks In My Life!

As busy as 2010 was for me, there was still time to spend with the hot men in my life.  They have been a true yummy experience!  I am surprised that  no soccer boys made my list in light of the 2010 World Cup!  Personally, I am a rugby boy at heart!  Something about a rugby player.  Grrrrrrrrr.  Anyhoo, these have primarily been boys in TV series that have managed to catch and maintain my fascination with them.  Enjoy!



Ten
Of all the HOT boys on Vampire Diaries, Jeremy really stood out to me.  That silent, contemplative soul appealed to me along with just all that bulk he was hiding under those jackets. No denying the boy is soooooo kissable!
(Wiseman Nos 1 Type)













Nine
Daniel went through a great transformation in Ugly Betty.  I was liking the crush he was developing on Betty. heheeheheh  I was routing for the ugly duckling to get the hunk!  Just loved how he opened up his mind over the series.
(Wiseman Nos 7 Type)












Eight
All Access kept my attention purely because of Jason.  Funny all the time.  I simply loved watching him just be his querky funny self.
(Wiseman Nos 8 Type)
























Seven
Connor in Ugly Betty was a winner.  He was just naughty and sexy. He was all about I have to have him just because!  Basically a thrill and nothing more!
(Wiseman Nos 7 Type)














Six
I know he was a bum in Cougar Town but what an adorable character!  Just lovable and dilusional!  He just kept me in stitches the whole time.  Adorable Adorable Adorable!
(Wiseman Nos 8 Type)
















Five
Something about Cooper's boyish nature and the chest hair (Blush).  But again, another querky delight!
(Wiseman Nos 8 Type)

















Four
Loved Grayson in Cougar Town.  Just the man you would love to date.
(Wiseman Nos 1 Type)











Three
Maybe it had something to do with him being a wolf in True Blood.  That wild side, that animal in him.  I simply loved the primal side to him.  hehehehe
(Wiseman Nos 7 Type)












Two
Janez from Top Billing has always found a soft spot in my heart.  Love him to bits as he seeks adventure all over the globe and does DIY shirtless.  Amen to him!
(Wiseman Nos 1 Type)
















And Finally, Number One.  Rugby Boys always have a something about them.  They primal, physical, butch and a boys boy!  Yum Yum.  I present Ben Cohen! The inspiration behind Wiseman Nos 7 but also a gorgeous man to look at and enjoy.  He reigned the CB Queer Eye for 2010!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected