The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Monday, April 27, 2009

More from the treadmill....



So it looks like the treadmill is the place where I am clicking puzzle pieces into place (calorie counter post). So I was doing my thing today on the treadmill wondering if I could achieve the same result as before. Go over 200 Kcal?? Sunday I had this strong urge to not go to the gym and just rest. Not because I was lazy but just because I yearned for rest.


So as I write this, I realise how savouring is something we need to do as humans. Savour and spend time being truly grateful for what really exists. As we evolve and manifest and live out our blissful desires, there also comes a time to enjoy what becomes a reality and savour it!


I also had my weigh in for the my Body Project. I picked up 0.5 kgs but lost 1% of body fat. My trainer says that equals muscle building. LOL! I will take that! And I did it all eating what I really felt my body wanted and not my ego! But let's see where that will take me.



So today, I chose to savour and embrace moments of fullness, perfection and gratitude. To be in that space where all is well, no past or future cloud the issue but just the moment and my breath are the reality. In that moment we know freedom, perfection, bliss, safety, comfort and warmth!


Here is to savouring the moments of fullness..............mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected