The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Saturday, March 21, 2009

I am a weapon of massive consumption....................

So I will be the first to put up my hand to lay claim to the following if it were offered freely........

- I want to have lots of money
- Massive amounts of great clothes
- Truck-loads of diamonds
- Be onto some sort of winner that spells and constantly allows my life success
- Be beautiful on the outside as well (why must it always be on the inside?)
- Yeah! having that tight body and commanding sex with every conceivable hot man just by raising my eyebrow

(I say blowing the smoke off from my freshly fired gun that makes all wishes come true!!!!!!!)


As much as I try to be on the righteous path, there are those moments where I just give in and buy into the shallow side, that side of me that knows instant gratification, light speed delivery and knows that more is the next best and obvious step!

So I have been learning that we are ever evolving beings! So we desire and as we desire, we go forth and manifest to experience our desire and so we complete and consolidate to the cycle of being! That is probably the beauty of being human. We get to experience, fulfil and satisfy desire! What is interesting is that once it is done, it evolves and so we chase the next manifestation, the next experience all to fulfil ever evolving, ever expanding, ever growing desire!



I battle with drawing the line from being self indulgent, selfish or maybe having too much of a good thing that is not all it is cracked up to be?!? Then I get the re-assurance that is just my doubt, lack of faith or non worthiness speaking! And then I am left with what is real and what is fake? What am I supposed to feel to know some difference!

But I know this for sure:


There is this spectrum - fear vs love. With every experience, desire or need I have within me, it is born out of fear or love! I know in my heart of hearts where they all source from within me. All it needs is for me to be still, breathe, ask, give permission to know and listen. And when I am brave enough, I will see where it is sourced from and then the next step!

So bring it on and I will give it a shot. I trust that I will know my fear from love as I merrily consume experiences that I manifest and attract. I trust that I will figure it all out to chose to resonate from that space of love instead of fear. I trust that one day, I stand proud and take my place as a weapon of massive consumption..................................

Well, all I could ever ask myself to do is give it a shot. So yes, let's do this! Bring it on...............mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected