The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Who Likes Living under a SPOTLIGHT?

“Is this relationship fulfilling your needs as well as mine?”

“Baby, I don’t like living under your spotlight!”

Funny that this theme has spurred itself in a time where reflection and re-connections are at a high point in my life at the moment. I find in this month, a strange de javu feeling as I re-visit past experiences either in new light or existing light with a nagging knowing at the back of my head. In my opinion, we on a scale of either evolving or entrenching/re-enforcing and it’s always a choice as to where we put our energies for a variety of reasons. This choice applies to the great and the worst in us.

Now combine that with multiple people on their multiple paths, making the above choices and then the fun begins when you mix it all together! One evening I was chatting to one the most amazing people I know (The chats we have truly feed my soul for where I am right now in my life). We spoke about how people evolve and so does the relationship! Later that evening I was surfing U-Tube for my “DIVA remix-disco videos” (a guilty delicious pleasure!) and came across SPOTLIGHT by Jennifer Hudson (Moto Blanco Mix – awesome dance track!!!!! ).

Listening to this song, encouraged me to take some moments and give some permission to have my truth revealed to me! Are those people that I spent such amazing, close, raw, honest, deeply connecting moments with under my spotlight in ensuring that we always have that as part of our relationship? Brings the whole concept of people in your life for a reason, season or lifetime! But do we confuse those here for a reason or a  seasonal relationships or for a lifetime?

I have seen how friends of mine starting families change their focus and rightly so and how it has affected priorities that once aligned to mine at some point in their lives! I have seen friends that choose re-enforce or evolve of beliefs and behaviours that no longer align to my changed outlook! This immediately puts us on different levels of drive, reasoning and core values on some fundamental stuff!

Do we expect people to live and behave under the SPOTLIGHT we shine on them loaded with our criteria of good, bad, our tested and untested framework that “works” for who we are, our ability to not look past all of it and into their soul?  When we around them, do we shine our SPOTLIGHT and expect them to perform to our standards?

I do try for the ideal as always! Loving like the Sun! That is why with every sunrise I am reminded of how to love and exist in this world as CB!

Shine my light regardless because it comes from within, does not need permission from any human being or situation and is not fed from some external source! It is merely CB’s core burning with aliveness and emitting throughout my being. The sun has no issue if you chose to enjoy its rays or not. It shines it regardless!!! It is your choice to receive or hide! As we chose to destroy our planet and weaken our ozone, the sun carries on with its business. It is authentic with its rules of engagement with us.

Our choices are the consequences we face but never hating the sun in the process! I get sun burnt, it is all on me as I know the rules of engagement and their consequences!  How sweet for me if I could live that every second in my life with all people!!!! And what I love about this all is that I have the honour of having those sun type relationships with a very few select people and I dedicate this section this month to that handful of people that remind me constantly that I am not under their spotlight nor are they under mine! Awesome baby! Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected