The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

2011 : TV That Rocked



One thing I do know for sure is that TV is such a useful distraction from life, time and challenge.  It is one of the best escapes and can be addictive when you are running away from something.  But it does have it's place in our world and there is some magic to it when it is enjoyed for what it can be.  A source to appreciate a story, creativity and indulge the senses.  Below is the top 5 CrazeeBee TV Love List :

5.  True Blood - I can't explain it but I am hooked.  I do find the storylines weird and a bit open ended and not explained very well.  Example : When will Sookie finally get a handle on her powers, understand what she can do and do something about it? (she frustrates me not simply honing her powers!).  Anyhoo, it has the sexiest men on TV in the series and it helps seeing all those Macho men do their thing. It is all so primal ;)

4.  The Secret Circle - This had to grow on me.  I think it is the same writers as The Vampire Diaries.  But this has the same fantasy feel as Vampire Diaries.  I get the feeling of Dawson's Creek meets Supernatural with this series.  The storyline started off extremely slow for me but it is picking up and getting me hooked.  I am keen to see where it goes

3.  Gossip Girl - With NewYork as a backdrop, I am interested.  I love the city of New York.  The appeal is just the lifestyle and fashion.  The drama is ok and there are some real moments I found very cool.  But all in all it is about the lifestyle.  A boy can dream about all that sparkle!

2.  The Vampire Diaries - This is sheer indulgence and escape for me.  There are so many storylines, mystery and drama.  I just cannot get enough of it.  And I always watch wishing for another episode to follow so I can know what is happening.  It is truly an awesome series if one merely just wants to escape.

1.  Glee - I could not get enough of this series.  What a joy.  For me it is the awakening of the characters and how they go about finding themselves and start making a place for themselves in this world.  It is just so marvelous to watch.  And as they discover their magic and what is special about them, I find some form of healing.  And it helps that they combine such great music with it all.  Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected