The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

2011 : Divas That Blazed!







What is a year without a tribute to the Divas that rocked it.  I don't care how I get judged for this but I am such a huge fan of girl power.  There is something very special, nurturing and inspiring seeing ladies doing great stuff and making a difference in this world and to people.  So I always celebrate great ladies as they have an awesome place in this world.  Salute!


My top 5 divas included :



5.  Beyonce - I was really touched when I saw what Beyonce went through with making her latest Album named "4".  Doing it all on her own.  I respect her wanting to take it on and make what she needed to make happen on her own.  I loved the music on the Album and salute this women who takes talent and turns it into the best life.  And makes it look so effortless.  Inspiration!

4.  Brandy - Brandy's reality show got my attention this year.  I have always felt linked to her.  Seeing that we both more or less the same age, I do feel that her and I go through the same kind of stuff.  So I can really relate to her music and could relate even more seeing what she went through in her reality series.  Her whole being open for love really struck a chord.  So thanks Brandy for showing the way!  Got some gems along the way.

3.  Rihanna - This women simply sizzles at all angles.  Wow!  Loved her music this year.  It really got me in touch with my inner sex goddess.  hehehehehehe  So thank you Miss R for all her sexy tunes. Rock on Sista!

2.  Kelly Rowland - I am not sure what it was, but her music was full of love, hope and surrendering to the greater moment.  I loved every bit of what she was saying through her music.  It really helped me with surrendering over some of my limiting stories and just letting go and having fun.  Thank you for the adding that fun factor to life!

1.  Oprah - Oprah is one of the wisest and most awesome individuals that I know of.  She truly is my heroine and I have such respect and love for how she lives her life and goes about living it to its best.  Huge fan Darlin!!  Meeting her is on my bucket list.  Just a sit down and a chat with her would be such a great life dream come true.  So until then, I celebrate the awesome example she is to me as a person in owning and living her power.  Love her!




1 comment:

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected