The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Tonight I'm gonna find a way to make it without you . . . .



Rather than hold onto a broken dream, I'll just hold onto love . . . . .
So don't hold on too tight cause I'm gonna make it without you . . . .




The above are rather powerful words for me. In most cases, people would think that whoever quoted that has a broken heart! That is one way to look at it!

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw those words. My realisation was that life is full of possibilities and that as we move through our respective paths we experience and from our experience we get clear on what we desire. So why focus on the lost dream or bad experience? Why not focus on the clarity and creating new experiences from that clarity?

Being that desire is ever expanding, we are always in a position of power wherever we find ourselves at any given time.

As we experience bliss, joy or love we ultimately come into gratitude which is the essence of the law of attraction that creates more in our lives. As we continue to experience, our standpoint from which desire is different to that of yesterday's. It is more and that means our desire is expanded and what we desire to experience is different from what we wanted yesterday. As we experience the sh1t in our lives, we are still at the standpoint of what we desire to have. Great news is that we get clearer on what we want even it is nasty.

That is the bottom line here.!

No matter what we experience (good or bad) we get to a position of clarity of what we desire. That is awesome as the next step is to allow it to become apart of our experience.

What I know for sure is this!

When I was on the first leg of my holiday in amazing Cape Town South Africa, I found myself drawn to the University where I studied. As I stood taking in the beauty of that universityand its surroundings, I could look back and smile. I remember the little boy that stepped into that world. From all that he carried, held onto and knew to the man he is today, I can only be grateful to God/Universe/Higher Power that I had been guarded, inspired and guided into the choices and life I have to date. With every past experience I could see how clearer I got on what I truly desired and how it came about when I allowed it into my life.

For this Christmas, my prayer for you all is to realise that you are always in a position of power as you are blessed with a soul, desire, intuition and choice! So what if a dream is shattered or broken along the way. Did not reach my goal weight, have an expanding waste line, missed that promotion or still single after sooooooo long? So fucken what????????

Rather than hold onto a broken dream, hold onto love instead! With openness, creativity, listening to your soul and choice, you will always find a way to make it and move forward! We just that blessed when we allow it, life is truly filled with limitless possibilities. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Go forth and experience! Revel in it, feel it and simply be aware! You at any point can take stock of your standpoint on what you desire. The fun begins when you start understanding that you can allow the reality of your true desires . . . . . . . .

Blessings and happy festive season xoxoxo


Pictire taken by Crazeebee. The grand hall of the university where CB graduated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected