The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Tit Bit : Life Is Mad!

South Africa is alive and burning with a GEES (spirit), VIBE, ENERGY that is taken on a life of its own. A great one to be honest! One cannot help but be swept up in it.  I am amazed at how the outer is always a reflection of the inner.  I  have soooooo much swimming around in my head and heart that I am not really surprised by what is in my life currently!  All I know for sure at this point that it has something that is connected to being closer to my intuition as well as using it more than I have been.

Professional life is simply mad!  I am soaking in an ocean of "what to do next".  I have delivered my project, lived with a sole purpose professionally for the past year and now that I  have done what I needed to, my mind and heart is scrambling to get the next big thing!  It starts 1st August but who can be in limbo till 1st August?  Certainly not me!

Socially, the World Cup brings so much variety. The city I live in has a new lease on life and it is so awesome just stepping out and enjoying the new energy that has been injected into the city.  Hang out spots have a new life to them and I actually end up having fun wherver I go.  YUM!

I am amazed how I feel lost without a work cause to anchor me but I also have the opportunity to explore life in the midst of what I can safely call a "new city".  I feel like I have stepped into wonderland and instead of focusing on the idea of something new to enjoy, I am stuck with having a professional / work purpose, outcome or bottom line!

I can see how my intuition was never put to good use in my life outside my work.  The idea of staying where I am and simply enjoying where I am needs to soak into my existence.  Also building trust in my instincts in life outside work also needs some loving attention.

There is so much bubbling up, like the cork has been popped and so much is out to be felt and seen.  There is pull to:
  • Renovate the bedrooms which builds on a stronger feeling of making my immediate outer world a reflection of my purest/core intentions
  • Start studying again and link to something in the Journalism world
  • Embrace a new look that I have been toying with
  • Attract and build up a strong inner circle of friends in the gay world
  • Work on solidifying my confidence in my leadership, thought leadership and my naturally blessed abilities
  • Getting to the core of my desire and my blockages when it comes to men.  It is quite a interesting journey that calls for patience!
So there is so much bubbling up which is making life seem mad at the moment.  With all my feeling, I received this snippet the other day which I found to be an interesting read.  Maybe it could help you as it started me thinking of how to utilise the power of my intuition  . . . . . . . .

Enjoy : http://www.oprah.com/spirit/The-Power-of-Your-Intuition/1

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected