The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Tit Bit : We did it!

 I know I have been MIA of late but had to tend to my day job. I have been on my current project for the past year and when I look back on where I started to where I have ended up, I am amazed and grateful.  I have stayed open, given my best and decided to rely on what came naturally to me versus learning a behaviour.  I realised that when the chips are down and the chaos is in, all you have is what is blessed to you naturally and what you hold inside!

So the Programme I was working on went live on the 1st June 2010.  And by all industry standards, it is a huge success.  It only hit me 2 days later what I had just done.  I played a part in the success and lead a team to make it happen.  My leadership  made a difference!  I was able to steady myself, rely on my instincts in some instances and make decisions that  made the way forward better.

So I am battling to really soak in it as it still seems surreal at times.  I guess that is my lesson in success.  Never underplay or run away from the light of knowing what you have inside made something great happen.  It is still uncomfortable when my team leads tell me how they admire me being younger than them yet being able to have the insight to pull it together for them.  So I try to stand in the success and know that I played an important part.

On the 1st of June I was part of a team that over a long haul of sweat, blood and tears changed the daily working lives of over 8000 people for the better.  I have contributed to the history books of the Industry, my company and my client.  We have overcome challenge, called on our creative forces, stood together, and kept our faith that our work would yield positive results.  That is why I love my day job!  You get called to do the extra-ordinary and you get asked to step up!  Step and give your best!  And for me there is no other way to live than at your best!

So in honour of my success, I turn to the one thing that I have always done, say a few thank you's to:
  • The Universe that continues to amaze me with its infinite wisdom, intelligence and possibilities beyond my dreams
  • The amazing leadership team I have come to work with at my current project.  They continue to inspire me and it is such an honour to serve the cause with them
  • My awesome team.  Their faith and trust in my leadership has kept me honest to give forward my best efforts.  Their ability to rise to the occasion has inspired me to ensure their success
  • My support system (The people that matter)!  My parents, my siblings and my friends that have listened, loved me and kept me safe with their honesty, love and belief in me.  You all have kept me strong and open to be in the success!
So as a tribute to this success, I leave you with a song that fits the moment that I am experiencing! Love's Divine!  xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected