The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Setting Intentions For 2012 - 5 Things



Darlins!  So hopefully yesterday gave you the opportunity to get into that feeling place of feeling warm, fuzzy and touched to the soul.  Amazing how music can take you to that place in your soul.  One of the reasons I love music.  Anyhoo, back to intention setting.

Over the years, I have learnt that goals are way to specific for me.  Anything that requires me to motivate myself makes me think twice because it could mean that it is not coming from my core.  Think of situations where you have been inspired!  No one takes away that the work is less but your state of mind is in such a different space.  Inspiration causes you to raise above challenge, obstacle, access creativity and allows you to move forward to an amazing result.  It is like something magic happens when you ride an inspiration wave.  And that is the space I believe you should be in when you list your themes or intentions.  That space is the space to create from.  I will update my Inspired Livin tab by the end of the week with my themes.

Some things that can help you  get into that space of inspiration for intention setting are listed below.  I have called on my all time heroine OPRAH, to inspire us.  I browsed through her LifeClass series and LOVED IT!  Some of these truths she has shared have touched me, so I am sure it can touch you as well.  I have also added some other CrazeeBee Ideas :) Happy intention setting :


  1. Deepen Your Understanding Of Yourself - This is where staying curious will help you.  You are a wonderful story / puzzle that you can unfold.  If you stay curious, there is constant opportunity for you to understand yourself deeper.  One huge exercise that can help you is to start understanding your value system!  Follow this link to Dr Demartini's view on one's value system.  Very fascinating theory!
  2. Getting Your Ego Out The Way - "You can't begin to love yourself unless you know you are separate from your EGO"  I love that and thank you Oprah for sharing.  Look at the useful definition of what an EGO is.  Identifying with form!  Somethings external to who you really are.  Start seeing how you can get to the middle of you, your core!  Let the fun begin when you operate and make your intentions from that space. Yum!
  3. What You Believe (The Stories You Carry) Make Your Reality - I buy this completely!  You have the beliefs you know about and the beliefs you don't know about.  Some call that shadow.  Beginning to tap into them is important because it is the story you keep telling yourself that paints your experience and creates the reality you live in.  I love Oprah's take on faith.  It really gives perspective of how powerful we are as humans.
  4. You Are Responsible For You And No-one Else - I struggle with this personally.  To know that it is all on me does get overwhelming.  Can life not just be easy?  But it is true.  You and you alone are responsible for how to see the world, what you think, what you believe and how you respond.  You always have choice, which means you always have power which requires you to be responsible!  Oprah gives some tough love on the subject!
  5. Release The Old To Embrace The New - Release work has become a way of life for me.  You need to feel what needs feeling and work through it.  You need to deal with what is in front of you, let it go and then to move to the other side.  You need to let go of stories, unprocessed pain, denial, fear, anger etc if you want to open space for the great.  See a perspective from one of Oprah's AHA Moments
Hopefully this gives some ideas of setting your intentions from a place of power.  Exciting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected