The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Month In Review : I AM WORTHY!

Wow!  How quickly a month goes by.  January 2012 has come to an end and  I sincerely hope that I have been able to plant some seeds to help you along your journey of living your best, responding as your best and inviting that higher wiser self to express itself through your human experience.

For me, I now believe and can buy that worthiness is a about letting the energy reach you and flow through you.  When you allow that love, gratitude and amazingness of harmony with the greatness of life,  that is when you realise the power of you, the amazingness of you and how special you are to have such a gift to create beauty, love and bliss.  Worthiness and feeling worthy is down to embracing that and living that beauty!

And it starts with little things, little decisions, little choices and sometimes just relaxing into the goodness.  This month I have been able to up my worthiness using how I feel about any subject in my life.  I have become a huge fan of the emotional scale introduced by the teachings of Abraham from Jerry and Ester Hicks.  Using this scale I understand where my feeling on a subject is sitting.  The lower I am, the more resistant I am to allowing my worthiness to be as best as it can be.  It has been a profound experience to deliberately make a choice to up  my vibration levels on any subject in my life that speak to me.

I have seen the beauty of new doors opening in romance.  I have seen the peace that comes from relaxing into the changes at work that allow me to be more effective, empowered and happier.  I am beginning to appreciate that my body is a reflection of my internal mental and emotional war and when that is at peace my body responds and transforms to its true beautiful natural self.  I wake up with a smile more often than I used to.  I am easing into chaos and uncertainty with a growing curiosity that deepens my understanding of me.  I see how surrendering to a higher power for support makes me more powerful than I could ever be just going it alone.  And in certain areas, I can feel that moving through them is getting easier.  It is truly exciting!

Today you make the little choices to let the goodness in.  It comes down to surrendering and allowing the goodness to flow to you.  Bliss!  That makes you worthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected