The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Tit Bit : I am in my HAPPY place!

Lately I have been very much in a place of Happy Rushes and one of flowing Gratitude! I certainly was not going to be one that would dismiss what I was feeling and simply I am just going with it. There is much that is evident in my life that I am simply happy with and be grateful for! I give it a space to be as I recognise how amazingly blessed I am.



.......................... Wiseman Nos 3 and all the bad that came with him now has its place and I feel free of it like I could have never imagined. My need to get his validation has decreased so significantly that I can be the best me with him around even though he judges it, I am ok with being the real me! That is something I jump around joyfully about! I am me and that is ok!.......................



.......................... My new project truly one where I feel connected to something higher and special. I believe that I am in a place where I lead transformation not only of a business but people. I see  people that are now inspired to know their truths and are taking the steps to be that. And in some cases that is because they have dealt with me and want to get that "magic" I have replicated their lives. I am honored to be apart of that movement. My boss is the best boss in the world. As I am to my people in that loving, truthful manner, so is he to me. I am grateful for his belief, support and nurturing way with me. He and I are going to do some pretty special stuff in the industry which excites me in a big way .............................



................................ My Family is becoming a blessed one where we are having blessed experiences. As I drop my shackles, I feel it is allowing them to drop theirs and be free from what holds them back. My siblings and parents are seeing light at the end of some very dark tunnels. I am happy for them and understand how loving God can be when I see their life experiences. They needed what happened to them to allow them to make their decisions to move their lives forward. There is light for me in understanding how my need for taking responsibility for their lives had an arrogance within myself and disregard for the great that is God! I can feel a shift where that "black hole" feeling of being linked to my hometown, my culture and family is taking on a pride and beauty ...........................................


……………………... I am slowly shifting into a healthier relationship with food. The need for control and diet is decreasing and making space for a more organic intuitive way of getting in touch with good food and eating was is good for me. I am finding that as I am making peace with my body as it is and loving it, so do my eating habits adjust to serve me positively. My biggest lesson to date is the power of a regulated blood sugar levels and how is lays a foundation of less and less binge eating. It also lays a platform for you to listen to what you really want versus a binge crave caused by an imbalanced sugar level. Truly fascinating stuff! I am just happy that I am slowly but surely landing back in my body…………………..



So a huge THANKS to my Guardian Angels and God. I am being hooked up in a way that is going beyond my fondest dreams. So let it be! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected