The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wiseman Nos 1 plus Wiseman Nos 8 equals someone I would like to get to know!

So it looks like my Wiseman profiles are proving to do some maths in my life. This is what I am loving about the Wiseman Chronicles.  It is giving me a platform to understand what I am attracted to and what I resist.  All powerful inputs to help me know myself better as well as get clear on that perfect partner I so deeply desire.

So I was out at a club the other night. And I was in the zone dancing the night away. I will admit to the South African folk. Risque Friday Night DJ was playing some ROCKING KICK ASS GET YOUR GROOVE ON kind of music. He was spinning up a master mix of banging music!  I was on a high and a dance animal! Utterly primal and not ashamed to shake my booty! ;)


In my midst of dancing away, I saw him. And it was weird cause what drew me in was his smile! Normally, a guy with pecs or impeccable ass does the trick, but it was in his smile. He had radiance, a pure, warm, inviting energy. And what kept going through my head was I want to get to know him. I could actually see dates, great chats and knowing what caused that smile to be soooooo amazing. And seeing him dance and just let go was soooooo cute and adorable. I just wanted to scoop him up and hide away with him and just know him.

It was a far cry from the credential checklist outcomes based approach I normally take with a man. I mean you either good for orgasm or good for relationship. After a quick and effective assessment process, you are classified and treated accordingly. Yep, I can be that clinical when I need to be.

There was a catch though, it looked like he was on a date and was enjoying himself on that date. It seemed pretty new as he and the guy he was with had that attraction but that safe polite distance when you in the early stages in dating. So I was soooo happy to have seen a man differently but not so happy that there still seemed to something in the way of that! Dammit!

Anyhoo, he was a yummy surprise and even more was my attitude when I saw him. Very different and pleasantly surprising to me. Letting it go and looking forward to meeting men like that. Yum Yum!. Laters xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected