The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Insecurity Within Change - 5 Things



So change is the only constant.  It is so cliché yet sooooooo true!  Change is the only constant you can bank on.  There are way too many variables in life for you to bank that everything you know stays the same. So this is the case of making your empowered decisions and you hit that patch where your insecurities crop up and you wonder if the path you are following or giving into is really worth it!  Some CB Thoughts :

  1. Come back to the middle.  When you take the EGO out and fear out the way, if it feels good where  you heading, plod along!  Sometimes we so caught up in the fear that we forget to see the evidence of  the good around us
  2. Solutions and opportunities are around.  It is our ability to see them.  When I am insecure and I catch myself, I surrender and ask for an open mind to see it differently and embrace what is being offered to me
  3. At some point you are going to have to learn how to trust in the goodness and greatness that is on its way to you.  If you going to play the game, start playing it true and leap! And you know when it is right in your heart
  4. People will change on you and situations will change but be willing to rise above that and see it from a higher perspective.  For me, when I started embracing my change, I lost my project position that made me feel so powerful and worth it to someone else and I was rather scared about it.  But now, I realise that I have more freedom to pursue opportunities and value add that play to my strengths and allow me to actually enjoy my day with what I get to do.  I also have much more freedom to shape my day and what I do.  Not all that bad once I was willing to let go of my old position and my unhealthy attachment to it!
  5. Trust in your ability to respond in the right way.  Everyday my prayer is one that speaks to me knowing what I need to know, when I need to know it and that it will make sense in that moment for me to take the right action or make the right decision
Go Strong and SAY YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected