The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Relationships Are Energy Exchange! What Are You Giving?



I have been working with a Guru trying to understand the whole Tantra thing deeper.  The one conversation we had really got me thinking and I thought I would share :)  He spoke about relationships and how they are about energy exchange.  It is about giving and receiving energy.

A very interesting exercise he asked me to do which I strongly suggest you all try is the following.  Take a page and divide it into 2 sides.  One side is about what you want to give to a partner and the other side is about what you want to receive from a partner.  You probably only really want to take note when you do this for the 3rd time.

What has been fascinating for me through this process is understanding what you truly want to give someone else when you with them.  We tend to build walls to protect ourselves and it puts us in a position to keep on taking from someone.  Also, the less we know about who we are and what makes us happy, how can we know what we are able to give.  I mean is it not the safest place to learn than with yourself?  How to give to yourself, how to nurture yourself, how to make you happy!  If you can't try that with yourself, how would you be able to give to another.

What  has been so profound to discover, is that the more you get comfortable with giving, the more you get secure in what you about and what you offer that is wholesome and good.  Go on, figure it out!

1 comment:

  1. I guess I've always been a very giving person when it comes to my relationship. There isn't anything I won't do for my partner, willingly.

    ReplyDelete

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected