The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Sunday, September 16, 2012

All About Crazee-ness




Wow! So change and chaos are the theme of this week past.  What an emotionally challenging week this has been.  And the more open you are in life the more you feel! Shoo! Take a look :

  • Highs - The concept of balance hit home with that it only is a reality when you fully in the moment of now.  I went big for a spring party I attended last weekend and boy was it awesome to just throw caution to the wind and indulge in just letting go.  Important that we get more of those in our lives.  Balance the responsibility with freedom must be a way of life!
  • Lows - In my workspace, all my hard work came crashing down in one of my biggest disappointments for this year so far.  I am embarrassed, hurt and angry!  But as much as my emotions are raging and mind racing, something is different.  I am wide awake and present and I see that the best learning I could ever ask for is in the state I am in currently.  Feels crap but also it is rather fascinating!
  • Most proud of my instincts.  Whether I listened to them or not, they were spot on the past few weeks!
  • Most grateful for all the wisdom I have gathered along the way.  Amazing how it comes together when you in that place of questioning, having faith issues and simply figuring out what the story is that you want to buy into . . . . . . . . . 
  • You must try pilates with a sizzling hunk of a trainer ;) They have to ensure that you positioned correctly to get the maximum benefit from the exercise, so they need to get a little physical with you at times.  And having a hot trainer do that is always welcome ;) My artists impression below of the hunk trainer I got to work with this week.  As painful as the exercises were, I loved it anyway!
  • Been loving all things French lately from the accent, to Moet (the champagne), to songs sung in French to the French man.  Yum Yum Yum.  Also, the artist impression pic below is of a French Rugby player that is based in South Africa.  Double Yum!
Hugz Darlins




No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected