The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Sunday, October 7, 2012

CrazeeBee Wrap Up




We now enter the  month of October and judging by my latest review of my calendar, it is going to be one busy and exciting month ahead.  It has inspired my new theme to explore called "Blessed And The City" (BATC).  watch this space for posts as I write about the fun to be had in JHB.  I feel a sense of renewed life and excitement to be lived and experienced in this Jewel In Africa.  It is like my drought of rut is over and it is all exciting times ahead. But back to this past week.  

As a note, I would love to know how you doing and how your week as gone.  Please comment back by copying the themes below and letting us know how you doing.  Would love to know!

Some thoughts from me :
  • Highs - I am having more and more fun when I see how a new perspective or story changes how you deal with the world and situations.  I see it in my experiences at work, how I deal with my inner nightmares and more importantly, my openness to the new coming into my life.  It just strengthens how all our happiness and joy is tied up into how we see the world and what we believe in.  It is a yummy place to be!
  • Lows - I have been going on about this trust thing but I now I see some people in my life in a new light.  I see the truth in their trustworthiness and that is interesting as now I know a truth that enables me to deal with them in a healthier manner.  The same applies to me.  I now see where I have work to be more trustworthy to me!
  • Most proud of getting through a week with high levels of creativity!  It has been awesome to see what is manifesting in my space
  • Most grateful for my family!  Been planning a get together with them the past week. Going to be awesome to spend some time with them just being!
  • You must try using a heart rate monitor system in your workouts.  How your body reacts and deals with exercise is a fascinating learning curve
  • Been loving Glee new season and Grey's Anatomy new season has got my interest
Hugz Darlins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected