The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Food Is Love - CrazeeBee 5 Top Spots

View From My Last Visit At The Wescliffe



Honeyz!  Hope all is well with you.  JHB just wrapped up another successful Pride Event.  It was a party indeed and full of happy people.  I am trying hard to focus at work.  My holiday is kicking off later this week and I am just counting the hours till I get to chill at the Ocean!  Yay!  Anyhoo, let's get on with understanding why JHB (Johannesburg) is the place to be in South Africa.  Food!  There is so much Good Food to choose from and I simply love my Food.  So here are CrazeeBee's Top 5 Food Spots in JHB :

  • Five - Tashas - JHB is not the fully experienced if you have not had a Tashas breakfast.  I love my weekend visit to Tashas for the best breakfast this town has to offer.  I love the surroundings.  Fresh is word that best describes it!
  • Four - The Westcliff - Awesome lunch place.  The chef surprises with what they come up with and all the food is simply out of this world yum.  But the winner is the best view of JHB!  You get to take in just how pretty JHB is!
  • Three - Luca's Pizerria - I do enjoy their pastas but the winner is their house salad with that out of this world salad dressing.  Yum to the Yum!
  • Two - The Raj - I am so in love with their Lamb Rogan Josh but from what I can see and hear, all their dishes are awesome!
  • One - Midori Sushi - Their Sushi Rocks the taste buds!  Nothing beats a beautiful day of having my favourite Sushi, some Duck Wrapps and the most delectable Red Velvet Cake!  Yes they have the best red velvet cake I have had! And that is the clear winner.  Heaven!
Hugz and write to you soon from the coast!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected