The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Perfect Body = Awesome Sex



Is it really true?  To have the best sex ever means to truly let go and simply be fully in the moment of it!  To let go means to trust, have faith and courage to leap and know all will be well.  It means being able to feel that with your partner at the time you get your groove on!  To truly feel the power of an orgasm means alignment!  Alignment of mind and body to be in that moment to ride the experience to its fullest.

Sex has a way of bringing attention on one's body.  By the fact that it is so physical and exposes you on a physical and emotional level, it does allow for negative mental chatter for most of us.  Our straight friends have the concept of contrast when it comes to their bodies.  Seeing that a man has no context of what it means to be in a women's body, there is an expectation of what the perfect women's body is.  So you get women, who strive to have that unrealistic body!  The same for our straight men.  On the gay front, similarity is awesome so you would think we would understand our partner better.  Instead the opportunity of comparison hits home more than one would expect.  Because you able to compare bodies like for like, negative stories can leave one feeling extremely worthless.

But we miss the big message!  The perfect body is not the definition that our partner or potential partners give us.  The perfect body is that definition that pops up when you naked and looking at yourself in the mirror.  Notice that the people in your life that have awesome sex usually have a great balance of what they feel about their body and having that comfortability with their partner or partners!  When you get the trick that it is getting underneath that mental chatter into the moment you are with him and experiencing him that the opportunity to trust him and let go is HUGE!

And to trust and have faith is simply shown to you in how you trust and have faith in yourself.  When you have life and the moments before you, how you can trust yourself to go with what is in front of you and having a sense that you will be ok no matter what happens.

So yes! To have awesome sex means having the perfect body.  But it boils down to that definition you have and how you embody that.  So what you waiting for?  Question your definition of the perfect body. Maybe it is time to get one that empowers you and allows for awesome sex!

I am struggling to find a downside here with the above approach :)


2 comments:

  1. I have always struggled w/ my weight and with horrible self esteem b/c my mom was always harassing me to lose weight and exercise. She had me on diets when I was a child and it screwed up my metabolism. She was esp. after me to lose weight in my thighs and butt. I always got the feeling my now ex-h was looking at other girls, and the ones he pointed out having crushes on were all skinny. Thus making our marriage virtually sexless b/c I didn't want to be naked w/ him.

    Enter my boyfriend, a high school classmate who confessed having had a crush on me and falling for me, and following me around b/c I had such a luscious ass!!! Go figure!!! He's a big man, and a chubby-chaser when it comes to the women he likes. He loves my body, loves touching it, tells me how beautiful and sexy I am all the time. Needless to say our sex life is frickin AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for sharing this gem of a story. It brought me hope in such a big day. It truly speaks to beauty being in the eye of the beholder. You can never assume what someone sees in you. So you might as well as work on how you see yourself. Good Life!

      Delete

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected