The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The ROCKlist - March 2011



So you would have noticed that I am a huge fan of music.  It adds a richness to my life and I highly recommend it to others to use to make life just a tad bit better.  So below is the Top 5 Most Played Tracks from the CrazeeBee iTunes Collection.  The top 5 songs I love of late  and why :

5 - California Gurls - Katie Perry - This song reminds me of how delicious we all are.  And once we are experienced we unfold with more flava for others to enjoy.  It boils down us being worthy of being explored and enjoyed.  Yum!

4 - Angel of Mine - Monica - There is a point when you look beyond a man and see the heart of him and what he is about.  I love that transition when you get past his looks, his body, his reputation, his titles and get to the heart of him.  When you see his magic, that is when the true connection with him begins and you see the value of him and to you.  This song takes me to that state of mind

3 - Defying Gravity - Anything the Glee Cast covers gets my attention!  This is one of my all time favourite songs from the Glee collection.  It is a constant reminder that what we believe drives our experience and reality in this world.  So I reminded when I hear this song that it is up to me and my choices to defy gravity and risk some things to reach bliss

2 - Journey to the Past - Aahliyah - This is such a big theme in my life of late.  My current life circumstances are  taking me back to points in my life where I had the opportunity to deal with my misunderstandings of experiences / taking on pain and giving me the space to choose differently and release that pain or belief.  Exciting, scary and a part of life to deal.  This song reminds me that I am given what I can handle, and all I need to do is take the next step and deal!

1 - What's my Name - Rihanna - Ofcourse this would be number one. Firstly, Rihanna is a ROCKstar which I love dearly.  This song brings out that side of me which is ready to explore someone else on more than one level and allow someone else to explore me on more than one level.  It's being comfortable to go in with who I am as I am no camouflages and having a guy meet that and get to know that.  Love that adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected