The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tit Bit : I am on the Prowl !

 I can feel that I am different inside lately when it comes to being open to meeting men.  There is a definite shift from Mr All Work No Play, to someone who is now curious, open to possibilities and getting out there to experience and be experienced.  When I had my moments to think about Recognising the Value  in me, I was brought back to that "epic" relationship I had a long, long time ago.  I kept coming back to thinking about the relationship, my ex boyfriend and how I was in that relationship.

I realised that I was pretty closed after I left that relationship.  Even the next guy that I tried to strike up something serious with after that.  I was just shut down on all fronts.  And shut down in the sense that in my second relationship, I tried to re-create what I had in my previous one.  And wow did I not take he time to understand how to open up again as I just got lost in my work.  And really it is only recently that I have started understanding how to open up again. 

I am open, more free flowing, back to making effort for myself and feeling sexy and more in touch with me!  I think that has been the biggest difference I feel.  There is enthusiasm and energy that is present of late which I am loving.  I was getting my hair done yesterday!  Yep, I needed to take care of some grey hairs (genetic in my family.  It starts at 21 years old!).  Got out all my magazines from the past few months that I did not get a chance to read biut had accumulated in my collection. 

I ended up reading about this women who at 45 started dating to find Mr Husband.  She ended up going through 125 dates just over 2 years before she met Mr Husband.  What I love about her insights is that she understood so much more about who she was through the process and what she was happy with became  crystal clear.  I was so excited for her as that is exactly the concept that gave birth to The Wiseman Chronicles for me.  I believe that I will end up with my Mr Husband but there is a journey of learning I need to go through before I get there. 

What also stuck with me is that at 45 she started this journey which takes a lot of courage but she imparted that no matter how old you are, being sexy and seeing as sexy is when people see how you love yourself! And that is what still challenges me.  But little shifts I say.


So I went out for drinks with some old pals last night.  It ended being the girls and me and then a whole host of guys joined us.  It ended up being such a great social night with some great men!  Yay!  So I am going with this feeling of prowling and let's see where this takes me . . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected