The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Song Crush : Just haven't met you yet

Nothing like a cutie to sing you a song that makes you know that good men do exist.  Michael is just adorable and sweet.  You want to just hold his hand and spend the time just enjoying  his energy!  The song is on my mind as it speaks to an experience I had this week with a great guy.  I have this crush on him and he is like soooooooooo adorable.  But if I was ever going to do something with him, I would like it to be special as he is that kind of guy.  Special!  I know deep down that this Crush Guy is the guy i am working towards.  And yes I have my sh1t but each day I lay down a bit more to be lighter and greater for someone like him.  He said something to me in the week that made me felt like I was walking on water!  It was just sooooo sweet.  So this is dedicated to the guys that makes us feel special just by being who they are.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected