The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Recognise the Value in You!

What are those moments where you truly value who you are?  I can safely say that I have truly felt it when I and no one else have that moment where you say to yourself.  I am worth it, I am good, I am great, I am adequate, I am enough!  The world simply disappears for a few seconds and all you have is that moment where you feel like a star radiating brightly with a beaming smile and a hot step as you go about life!

Then you forget!

I have often wondered what makes the difference to those people that have a life that starts working after some choices they make?  I know quite a few of them in my life today.  They have these shifts (mental, emotional or beliefs) that cause their self concept to take on a new dimension and to see the change in their lives is simply fascinating to witness.  (So thank to them for the inspiration they give me).  But from what I have witnessed, it really is a process of feeling your way through it.  It is engaging all of you in the process.  Your mind, heart, your senses and feeling your way to the result.  In the journey you learn the feeling and voice that gets you to a place.  But easier said than done!

I know one of the pillars of the journey is the ability to recognise the value within you! To truly appreciate you as you are now in the moment.  No accolades to your name, no achievements, no amazing man loving you, or people worshipping or looking up to you, no kids that instinctively just look to you as their "good" example! Simply you as you are in the moment right now! 

Can you simply recognise the value you hold simply by just sitting where you are now doing nothing but breathing?

For me, there is a definite journey to get to that place just described above.  And at some point in my life, I figured grand gestures would get me there.  So there I was being the avid student researching and doing all these spiritual workshops and playing  big by being on spiritual groups, stepping into pain and surrendering to some processes I would not have normally put myself through had I  not opened my mind. 

But then you forget!

I feel that those grand gestures have their place and they are important but for me now as I moved through pain, bliss and seeing some shifts within myself , I now see that it is the practical, making it real for your life stuff that counts.  Hence my blog.  My intention is to share that a everyday boy who happens to be gay, a budding leader for a huge corporate, a son, a  big brother to amazing siblings, a follower, a creature of desire, can change his life to be one he loves and enjoys by listening, being aware and making inspired choices!  That is the essence of what I want to communicate to all that are willing to read and take note!

Anyhoo!

Moving back to making this count for your life.  How do you recognise your value in your everyday life?  It comes from all angles in how your friends treat you, your kids, your parents, your colleagues, complete strangers which are all a reflection of the value rating you give yourself as that lays the platform for what you allow to happen and how it impacts you.  It is in the opportunities / challenges that lay before you and call for you to be present and ride the wave.  How you see the situation (opportunity/challenge), your internal mental chatter (what you actually saying) to yourself while you in it), your eventual choice and how you live with the consequence. They all reflect how you recognise your value!





Feel your way to recognising your value!    Love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected