The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Divas Deluxe!

I love a diva that can sing, perform and live in her power!  There is just something I love about girl power and the sexiness and power that comes with that!  My list of sexy DIVA's.  Yum! Yum!  Looks like I am into lists lately ;)





15) Britney Spears
I can go wild dancing to her music.  It is just great dance music that she does hit after hit after hit.  The girl commands attention! That is for sure!











14) Kelly Rowland
Sassy and sexy.  A soul sista!  Love her vibe!












13) Alanis Morissette
Wisdom, depth and intellect.  That makes her sooooo sexy.  The way she thinks!










12) Jennifer Lopez
I find her beautiful.  She is a marketing genius and knows all about branding!  This women knows business and has combined it very well with beauty!  Oh yes and the dancing, go Miss Thang!







11) Rihanna
Sexy and edgy!  I love her superstar quality!  The girl can tear off the roof simply with presence! Put your hands up! Respect!










10) Alicia Keys
Grace, beauty and she is like music royalty! Miss Keys = talent, creative, highly respected and beautiful!









9) Kelly Clarkson
The original american idol.  She can sing and she let's it out in a powerful way.  I love how innovative she is!  She is also very real!  The girl next door.







8) Jordin Sparks
Sweetie Pie!  I love her music. It has very true and has such sweet messages.  She has this angelic way which is very wholesum.













7) Beyonce
Miss Sascha Fierce.  She is just sexy and intense.  Love that!












6) Mariah Carey
I love her ability to achieve.  She has the most number 1 hits in the entire list.  That is an awesome record and I love this about Miss Mariah.  She is bankable!  She followed a formula and did was needed from the system and great found success.  She is herself these days and she is happy and it shows.  Loving it!









5) Whitney Houston
Soul sister!  I love her voice.  She can make you feel!  It truly is a gift that she can take you on a journey by using her amazing talent!  Go sista!






 






4) Janet Jackson
Sexy Sexy Sexy is all I got to say.  I love the way she moves and how she can have you hypnotized as a result.  Big lessons from this master seductress. 








3) Christina Aquilera
She made a huge impression on me when she released her Stripped album.  The whole concept of release and stripping down and exposing your pain to the light showed her strength and  freedom.  I love how multi faceted she is and how she embraces exploring that!  Diverse and powerful from knowing who she is!  Love it!








2) Brandy
Brandy and I seem like we grew up together.  We went through our phases together which is why I feel so connected to her.  When I listen to her music I feel like it is pages out my life's book.  She has really evolved for me in terms of her beauty!  Like a fine wine!  I so identify!









1) MadonnaNeed I say more?  Timeless, adapatable, powerful and so strong to express her true self no matter who says what.  That is probably the one thing I love sooooooo much about Madonna.  She was true to herself and just set the bar!  Leads the pack . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected