The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

We find the reasons why one step at a time . . . .

What a week this has been!  I have gone from feeling extremely high as a result of living in my personal power, making valuable contributions, feeling apart of something great to the other side of feeling like I am drowning, overwhelmed by too many choices and lack of clarity and feeling violated and abused!  It was a mad roller coaster and as I write this, I am feeling rather tired and grateful for my couch :)  At any given moment this week, it just felt that there so much to think about, take in, be aware of and the clarity of what was important and the next step was not always there!  And I am left with alot of anger that wants to be expressed!

So this got me thinking.  I remember speaking about power moments and gravitating towards having more of them in a given day, week, month etc.  But what if it is more doing the work necessary to bringing the best of you to any moment that you have in front of you.  When I look back at this week, there were some great moments when everything just went right and all there were simply a series of wonderful moments, it just came together perfectly.  I felt a swell up of gratitude and soaking up how great it all was and being in the power moment was just easy!  But then there were those nasty ones and the cross road! How you handle it ???????

That for me was the powerful realisation.  In those nasty bad moments, when you look back, can you really see if the best of you was brought out in that moment??????  I know there were the moments where I was completely irrational and ruthless and took the "off with your head" approach.  And in retrospect, I understand why I did that and where it was coming from.  My particular case this week as all about my resistance to change.  I could link how aggressive I get when the status quo changes that takes my control or manifestation of harmony away!  I go into charging bull take no prisoners mode!  And Lord does the best of ruthlessness come out!  Definitely something to release : The rigidness to change that probably is good for me but because the how does not match my how, it is not to be embraced.

But having said that, all I really wanted to share this week is that do not simply write off the bad moments and focus on the good powerful ones.  The bad moments and how you are in that moment has its place and can be held to the light to understand and get insight from.  You can still bring the best of you to those moments.  You can still be empowered, clear, decisive and respectful.  And when you find that your power is no where to be found in the nasty moment, the opportunity for the discovery of a blinspot, a shadow is there to be released or put to the light.  The connectivity constantly amazes me!

So here is to bringing the best of you to any moment and having the path revealed to you to get what you need to be the best in any moment! Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected