The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Tit Bit : Some familiar territory . . . . . . Joy!

I went out to a birthday dinner last night.  It was interesting.  The table make up consisted of contingents from some parts of the globe including UK, South America and South Africa.  Dinner was great followed by a dance stint by a cool little hang out with a live band.  I had a blast!  I felt that feeling of "Hometown Glory"

I spoke about this feeling in my previous posts Hometown Glory and Hometown Glory continued!  I realised I was happy as I was tapping into that magic space where I was connecting, learning and being in the moment.  The music was great, the company was great and the energy was just awesome.  I felt like was in a scene from Sex and the City at some party that rocked.  That is what I miss, that let go and enjoy type set up.

Today, I see what this means for me.  I have got caught up in the noise of my life and head.  I now need to re-connect with that "Hometown Glory" vision that I had when I wrote those previous posts and get myself tuned in on that frequency.  Then does it really matter where I find myself in this world?  No it does not I feel.  I have been battling with moving to Europe, it is like this life long ping pong that has been going on in y head.  When I graduated university the question came up, when I left my first company, again the dilemma, a year ago and now it is at my doorstep again.  And everytime I go into a spin about it as it creates soooooo much noise in my head!

But I am seeing that I have to stay clear on what home is for me and build that vision.  The city and lifestyle will then drape how it needs to around that vision and feeling.  I believe this!  Amazing how a basic minute of just breathing triggered this!  That was just  Day 1 of meditating on the go!  Day 2 now has my interest ;)

Take Care honeyz! Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected