The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Pleasure Principle : Teen Boy Crushes

I have realised that there some things that are just fun to do. They make no sense at the time but they simply pleasurable! Herewith the introduction of "The Pleasure Principle" label. Just simply expressing the what brings pleasure. Enjoy!

So when this concept first came to me , I ended up thinking back to when I had my little boy crushes. (I think it came after watching a re-run of Bird on a Wire on TV) It was all so innocent and I remember that I kept saying to myself when I grow up, I cannot wait to date men like that. So below is the top 15 guys during my age of innocence. I felt this attraction to them but did not understand what it meant at that time! hehehehehe enjoy a trip down memory lane with me! below a collection of my favourite men from my teens . . . . . .

15) Michael DouglasThe man = Walking sex! Blush!









14) Charlie Sheen
The bad boy your Mamma warned you against but you just need to have a ride with for getting the T-shirt sake!










13) Bruce Willis
The sexy clumsy man! Just always seems to get in trouble but sooo cute how he deals with it!









12) Jeff Bridges
The Adonis! Yummy in Against All Odds!










11) David Duchovny
The sexy man where looks meet personality! Divine!







10) Boris Becker
The sexy freak! Something about all that blonde and pale skin! Don't judge just love :)








9) Kevin Costner
The sweet man that you know will rescue and care for you







8) Michael J Fox
The heartthrob, the first epic high school boyfriend type!






7) Tom Cruise
The dream man! All girls went wild, I just joined in on the fun!






6) Tom Selleck
Yes, I loved him. Just a man in all his masculinity! All just out there! Loved him!








5) Steve Guttenberg
The sexy funny man. I love a man that can make me laugh!









4) Robert De Nero
The sexy rough and tough man!








3) Tony Danza
The sexy hubby nurturer type!








2) Alec Baldwin
The sexy guy that has a bit of everything. The jack of all trades aka the Perfect Man!







1) Mel Gibson
I loved his character in the Lethal Weapon series. The guy you would fall for! Hard and fast and knowing life will never be the same just knowing him. Knowing an adventure is a guarantee, someone that will get under your skin, that you will love and will love you and that scares you that excites you! Just something special that you want all the time!

2 comments:

  1. I had to smile to myself as I drooled over those photos, because, none of them look that good now,having said that though, if one looks after themselves that I feel you can look smoldering and sexy at any age, it jsut seems to take more and more time each day to maintain it!

    Time is such an annoying thing when it comes to the dear old body.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you Gemel. I have been seeing such wonderful change in my body of late as I am taking on new activities and eating differently but I have been very clear to myself that it must come from a place of joy, because the older you get, you don't really want "work" to look and feel great!

    But they were hotties in their day hehehehe

    ReplyDelete

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected