The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Monday, January 10, 2011

10 Good Investments! Just Because You Can!

My Coffee that came with LUV!
The past couple of days, I have been filled with gratitude for some good investments of time, money and energy over the past couple of weeks.  So  I honor that stuff that makes life just that Lovely!

10 - Geeky Friends - You must have at least one or two friends that are technology savvy!  Believe me it helps keeping you in check!

9 - A HUGE flat screen TV - You need to enjoy those TV moments with the best and be in the moment!

8 - Your Recipe Book - Food is Love. Invest in building your own Recipe book.  That is the joy of cooking.  You can take an idea from someone and adapt it with your flava.  I am really having fun building my own recipe book.  I am even now looking at healthier substitution options for ingredients!  Yum!

7 - Good Energy that gives you a Pleasant Surprise - Looked at the pic for this blog?  I got this when I was having a coffee break and blogging away at a coffee shop.  I fell in love with the coffee shop the minute I was in the energy of it.  I loved the energy the shop was feeding me. Love it when life throws a literal message!  Well it was my first time getting a message with my coffee! hehehehehe

6 - Women, Food & God by Geenen Roth - Please read this if you want to learn more about seeing how you deal with your issues using food as the drug to escape!  It has such a profound effect on how I see my eating patterns!

5 - Sexy Underwear - There is definitely a need to have more sexy underwear.  I strongly recommend it!  Just does something for the mood for the day!

4 - Holidays - What a brilliant time of taking stock and deep reflection of truth if you allow!  We all need doses of that!

3 - An Ipod - What would my world be without my Ipod!  Music is the soul of life and it literally goes where you go!  Stunning!

2 - An Ipod Docking Station - What a pleasure to have my playlists play through the house as I go about my activities

1 - A MackBook - What a piece of JOY!  It has over exceeded my wildest expectations of a PC.  Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected