The TIme is to live and be happy now!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Course In Weight Loss : Lesson 2



I finally got to wrapping up Lesson 2 about a week ago which I will admit was such a stretch for me.  I honestly resisted the whole affair.  I guess I was just not ready to face what could come out for me to deal with.

Anyhoo.

The primary focus of Lesson 2 is to get to know the fat side of yourself.  It is basically opening up to the idea that you have all these parts of you and that your essence is the common theme through all these different sides of you.  What was awesome for me was the notion of "You cannot negotiate with what you do not understand"  This was a profound phrase for me that to this day still impacts how I am seeing the world.

Lesson 2 invites you to start understanding that fat side of you.  That side has a lesson/message/story that would be for your highest good if you only open up and look to understanding what is going on. So I highly recommend Lesson 2.  For me, I have discovered how arrogance, being one dimensional and closing off to taking in wisdom around me or understanding others can be such a natural thing for me if I focus on a goal.  My excess weight serves as a reminder for me to stay open and see a bigger picture.  It is all abstract at the moment for me personally, but a theme I will work with the theme to unpack it into practicality that makes sense for me.  You will see a post on any realisations I make of it as a result

Key take aways from Lesson 2:

  • There are many facets to you and they all have a message or story for you to understand.  You can choose to embrace that and understand it or ignore it or ban it
  • Ignoring it ensures that that part of you will do what it needs to in order to get your attention.  You could get fatter or sick or something that simply is enough for you to take note
  • You cannot negotiate with what you not understand, so you cannot move forward if you are not willing to start looking that facet in the eye and understand what the story is
  • Life is mirror that you can use to work through the blockages and limiting stories.  Although the focus of lesson 2 was on weight, I found that I could relate the concept to more than just weight.  I could see it in the people that irritate and piss me off or simply make we want to avoid them.  I could see how there was a facet of me that wanted my attention to say what it needed to.  I have found that when I took the time to understand where those people were coming from, I learnt something deeper about myself.  Just an interesting process indeed.
So my dears, there is something to be said about expanding your view on a subject and going with the notion of understanding something ugly or disgusting before throwing it away!  I would also read up on the concept of mirrors which this link explains beautifully.  The Little Book Of Mirrors

I would love to hear about your experiences with facing those sides of you that you ignore!


Keep up to date on the other lessons by visiting the The Business Of Good Livin page.  Love and Light xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked It? Read These . . .

Related Posts with Thumbnails

DISCLAIMER

All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon request.By viewing this blog you are verifying that it is not illegal for you to view the content herein. You are held responsible for any state, local or your countries laws.All models are believed to be of legal age or older. I am not responsible for the content of sites that link here or that I link to. The author is not responsible for any damage or harm caused to individuals as a result of using content from this blog. Application or use of content for personal/business reasons is at the reader's own risk.

Original Content Is Copyright to Crazeebee Livin

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected